KchannelV

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Hi, i bought an Acer Aspire E1-571G laptop
specs: RAM 4GB DDRIII
Video Nvidia GeForce GT620M
HDD 500GB
CPU Intel B970 processor 2.3 Ghz Dual core 2MB L3 cache

So here is my problem. When i bought the laptopthe games were running prtty good (60 FPS) and i was very very happy a month ago the games were the same untilll......... i installed Assassin's creed Revelations, it was running smooth. So when i started it again it started lagging pretty bad :pfff: :pfff: and i sadi to my self "Ok it's just one game" but then all the games sated lagging i discovered it on Assassin's Creed II The problem is when it is running on 60 FPS i goes to 17 and i can't play at all i updated the drivers and i stopped but then i sall it moved to other games HELPPPPPP :cry: :cry: :sweat: :sweat:

Kamen_BG

Distinguished
I am sorry to dissapoint but you've got a heavily underpowered laptop (in terms of gaming performance).
It can not run any new game at 60 FPS, let alone good looking games like Assassins Creed.
It was always running at 17 FPS you just had not realised it at the time.

KchannelV

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

No, the games were running pretty good they run to 60 FPS (Assasisn's Creed) 45 FPS (PRototype) and 27-30 (spider-mnab web of shadows) 50-45 FPS (mafia II) You can't tell cuz you don't have the laptop

dons20

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Well I don't know if this may help someone but it seems that the GT 620M is only suitable for a few games at low settings. It will run them at nicely playable framerates but not at medium to high settings. It is possible that the settings for the games are changed. Ensure they are reduced to low or minimum and you'll get back your framerates i'm sure.

This page shows you some interesting details on the card so i'd recommend you check it out and see if you can understand it a little bit more graphically (no pun intended) GT 620M review

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
That's weird are you sure that the graphic settings weren't set to low?
With a 2.3 GHz processor and GT620M , you aren't gonna get mind blowing FPS on ultra with Battlefield 3 , to put it lightly.

Divakar Choudhary

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
try some software and tricks
application
advanced system care software download install run scan and in turbo boost menu try the new gaming mode and use asc power mode
some useful tricks
1.go to task manager turn off unnecessary processes
2.go to start>run type msconfig.exe>hit enter
in start up tab disable apps u use frequently
in service tab click the box hide microsoft services and then disable services also
3.defragment your disk regularly
(optional)try ready boost go to the link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/fe...
this will help you

caj

Distinguished
Code:
Full overhall system change needed. Dual core is ancient, your graphics card is way to weak & your ram is way tooo less. 4gb is imho basic std 4 running win7 with hardly spare ram left for the applications. Prototype n spiderman are not graphic or gpu intensive. If you want true potential games try like far cry 3 , crysis, metro series , bf3 or arma 3. All these games will run like slideshow on your system. To top it all laptops are Never meant for gaming n AC series have never ever been properly optimized 4 pcs.