HD Wipe

Any suggestions on a FREE program that wipes the unused space on a HD
would be appreciated....

Regards,
TR
1 answer Last reply
More about wipe

    "TR" <_@_> wrote in message
    > Any suggestions on a FREE program that wipes the unused space on a HD
    > would be appreciated....
    >
    > Regards,
    > TR

    Try either Eraser here: http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/.

    Or, if you can find an old copy of BCWipe from Jetico: www.jetico.com I
    prefer it just just because its smaller and simpler. I believe version 2.28
    was the last free version, now its shareware, so you'll either have to do
    some digging or go with choice #1.

    --
    Andrew

    ------

    Freedom and fear are at war. The advance of human freedom -- the great
    achievement of our time, and the great hope of every time -- now depends on
    us... We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail.

    --President George W. Bush, September 20, 2001

Gateway HD Computers