Razer Deathadder or Corsair Vengeance M60?

Razer DA or Corsair V M60?

• Razer Deathadder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair Vengeance M60

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

jonxy

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2011
My mouse's sensor started to die, making gaming a bit harder. I've been looking at the razer deathadder and the corsair m60. I'm not sure which one I should get. I heard the M60's sensor isn't the best but the deathadder's build quality isn't the best. Yet I had a friend who had his deathadder for 4 years. I use a palm grip and I have fairly large hands (7.5"). The size of the M60 turns me off, yet I'm worried that the deathadder might break on me. I want to know if the sensor on the M60 has acceleration (which I dislike) and if the build quality of the deathadder is really that terrible.

*Please only keep all posts about the M60 and Deathadder please.
Thanks you!

notea

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
i have both the m60 (1year) and the deathadder (4years), the right click on the deathadder died on me, but was an easy fix as it only required some cleaning, the m60 isnt small at all, i think it actually feels larger than the deathadder as it is wider, it is a lot heavier tho, even with all the weights removed, i think its up to your personal preference, the m60 will be heavier with a more sturdy build whilst the deathadder will be lighter with a more plasticky build, if you prefer a larger mouse, go for the corsair m90 or m95