Urgently need a new gaming mouse!

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012
Hi i BADLY need a new gaming mouse my sharkoon drakonia screwed up a few days ago and with me being a big fps fan i need a new gaming mouse ASAP. The ones ive found are the Corsair M60, Logitech G400, Gigabyte Aivia Krypton and the Cooler Master CM Storm Inferno Gaming Mouse. Im pretty new coming back to PC gaming so i dont have a clue what is better of the lot ive read good things about them all especially the corsair and cooler master. PLEASE HELP! i want to buy one tonight or tomorrow morning for next day delivery.

Maarsch

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2012
Which grip are you?
Palm or claw? Pretty sure there was a 3rd, but I can't remember the name.
Logitech is a palm grip
Corsair a claw grip
The Gigabyte looks like a claw and I'm not sure about the cooler master.
Grip style should narrow your search down.

I use the G5, current day that would be G500 and really like it. Don't have experience with the others.

Deskchair

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
Razer Death Adder. I know several people who have it (including myself) and everyone is 100% satisfied. It has no fancy junk on it exept the blue light Razer logo. Just very solid and comfortable.

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

I usually switch between the claw and palm grip depending on the game or howlong ive been playing during the day incase my hand aches. btw i found another mouse i like not sure if its asgood or better than the mice ive already listed but its called a CM Storm Sentinel Advanced 2

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

Btw the only thing making me think twice about getting a g400-g500 is the fact is has bad lift and people say the lazers are really bad.

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

Everyone i know always warns me to stay away from razer products? not sure why accept when i was reading into getting the death adder theres ALOT of people saying it broke within 2 weeks up till 6 months and having to buy a new mouse again. Ive had alot of bad regular and gaming mice mainly cheap ive never spent over £20 on a mouse before i thought it was stupid but with the problems ive had id rather spend alot more get something well built that will last me years and still be as accurate and smooth as the day i bought it?

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012
Ive found 2 more gaming mouse's i like the CM Storm Sentinel Advance and the Cooler Master CM Storm Sentinel Advanced 2 i have no clue what is the better of the 2 or even if they are better than the Corsair m60? at the min i want to choose between these mice because ive never heard of the gigabyte until i found it by luck and the logitech has a bad lazer from what ive read about it. Also does anyone know howmuch the corsair m65 is in the UK? i cant find the price anywhere

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

Thats strange i found the m65 on overclockers.co.uk for £50 lol but it comes out in 6 days and i need a new mouse NOW this old one im using is driving me crazy

they are showing £78 on scan.co.uk

but theres arent in stock yet either

were meant to be in stock today

bit peculiar overclockers have the m65 at the same price as the m60

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

Yup thats the main reason i wont buy one...might buy a newer model in the future but atm im choosing between either the corsair m60 or the roccat kova+ max performance gaming mouse

LvSLoLo

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2012

Ok that sounds pretty dumb, do you know anything about the roccat kova + max performance gaming mouse? my gf wants me to get it and it does looks pretty cool but i have no clue if it can compare to the m60