Sign in with
Your question

Urgently need a new gaming mouse!

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2013 12:50:55 AM

Hi i BADLY need a new gaming mouse my sharkoon drakonia screwed up a few days ago and with me being a big fps fan i need a new gaming mouse ASAP. The ones ive found are the Corsair M60, Logitech G400, Gigabyte Aivia Krypton and the Cooler Master CM Storm Inferno Gaming Mouse. Im pretty new coming back to PC gaming so i dont have a clue what is better of the lot ive read good things about them all especially the corsair and cooler master. PLEASE HELP! i want to buy one tonight or tomorrow morning for next day delivery.

More about : urgently gaming mouse

February 5, 2013 8:45:30 AM

Which grip are you?
Palm or claw? Pretty sure there was a 3rd, but I can't remember the name.
Logitech is a palm grip
Corsair a claw grip
The Gigabyte looks like a claw and I'm not sure about the cooler master.
Grip style should narrow your search down.

I use the G5, current day that would be G500 and really like it. Don't have experience with the others.
February 5, 2013 11:03:48 AM

got the m60

well built and no problems with it at all

edit --had a coolermaster mouse--storm z3r0g or something

had loads of issues with it so swapped it for the m60
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 5, 2013 11:23:03 AM

Razer Death Adder. I know several people who have it (including myself) and everyone is 100% satisfied. It has no fancy junk on it exept the blue light Razer logo. Just very solid and comfortable.
February 5, 2013 11:45:59 AM

Maarsch said:
Which grip are you?
Logitech is a palm grip
Corsair a claw grip

I use the G5, current day that would be G500 and really like it. Don't have experience with the others.

I usually switch between the claw and palm grip depending on the game or howlong ive been playing during the day incase my hand aches. btw i found another mouse i like not sure if its asgood or better than the mice ive already listed but its called a CM Storm Sentinel Advanced 2
February 5, 2013 11:47:25 AM

Maarsch said:
Which grip are you?
Logitech is a palm grip
Corsair a claw grip

Btw the only thing making me think twice about getting a g400-g500 is the fact is has bad lift and people say the lazers are really bad.
February 5, 2013 11:50:11 AM

Deskchair said:
Razer Death Adder. I know several people who have it (including myself) and everyone is 100% satisfied. It has no fancy junk on it exept the blue light Razer logo. Just very solid and comfortable.

Everyone i know always warns me to stay away from razer products? not sure why accept when i was reading into getting the death adder theres ALOT of people saying it broke within 2 weeks up till 6 months and having to buy a new mouse again. Ive had alot of bad regular and gaming mice mainly cheap ive never spent over £20 on a mouse before i thought it was stupid but with the problems ive had id rather spend alot more get something well built that will last me years and still be as accurate and smooth as the day i bought it?
February 5, 2013 12:03:53 PM

Ive found 2 more gaming mouse's i like the CM Storm Sentinel Advance and the Cooler Master CM Storm Sentinel Advanced 2 i have no clue what is the better of the 2 or even if they are better than the Corsair m60? at the min i want to choose between these mice because ive never heard of the gigabyte until i found it by luck and the logitech has a bad lazer from what ive read about it. Also does anyone know howmuch the corsair m65 is in the UK? i cant find the price anywhere
February 5, 2013 3:19:35 PM

the m60 is £50

the m65 is about £80

dont know what the actual difference in performance is

though see the m65 also comes in white and military green
February 5, 2013 3:22:48 PM

mcnumpty23 said:
the m60 is £50

the m65 is about £80

dont know what the actual difference in performance is

though see the m65 also comes in white and military green

Thats strange i found the m65 on overclockers.co.uk for £50 lol but it comes out in 6 days and i need a new mouse NOW this old one im using is driving me crazy
February 5, 2013 3:25:04 PM

I love my G5 with the full set of weights in. The drivers are awful though!
February 5, 2013 3:26:16 PM

LvSLoLo said:
Thats strange i found the m65 on overclockers.co.uk for £50 lol but it comes out in 6 days and i need a new mouse NOW this old one im using is driving me crazy

they are showing £78 on scan.co.uk

but theres arent in stock yet either

were meant to be in stock today

bit peculiar overclockers have the m65 at the same price as the m60
February 5, 2013 3:27:26 PM

mi1ez said:
I love my G5 with the full set of weights in. The drivers are awful though!

Yup thats the main reason i wont buy one...might buy a newer model in the future but atm im choosing between either the corsair m60 or the roccat kova+ max performance gaming mouse
February 5, 2013 3:32:00 PM

only issue i have with the m60

it doesnt get detected while installing windows--it wont work until in windows and i install the driver

yet it works in the bios with no driver
February 5, 2013 3:44:11 PM

mcnumpty23 said:
only issue i have with the m60

it doesnt get detected while installing windows--it wont work until in windows and i install the driver

yet it works in the bios with no driver

Ok that sounds pretty dumb, do you know anything about the roccat kova + max performance gaming mouse? my gf wants me to get it and it does looks pretty cool but i have no clue if it can compare to the m60
March 19, 2013 8:16:10 PM

If you need to buy a new gaming mouse, try to check this Razer Deathadder 3500. It's the most popular gaming mouse in the market nowadays and it has the fastest response time which most gamers are looking for. I hope it helps.:) 
!