Unable to play Batman Arkham City

lightninghawke

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
Hello Sir,

I need your valued suggestion in solving a problem which I'm encountering while attempting to play Batman Arkham City. Basically I've just upgraded my PC and the config is as follows:

Processor: Intel 3.1 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5 3450

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) PC RAM (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)

Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD6750 1GB GDDR5

PSU: Seasonic S12II 620 Watts

I tried to check in System Requirements Lab, if I can run the game on my pc. I was able to meet minimum requirements of the game, so I bought the game and installed it. But, as soon as the game started it cracked (hanged) and I had to do an Alt+F4 to close the window.... I tried installing the game multiple times but no success......

Then I noticed that System Requirements results, could not help out with CPU speed. Please refer the following screenshots for reference

http://imageshack.us/f/341/systemrequirementsresul.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/716/systemrequirementsresul.jpg/

All the criteria were met, except for the CPU Speed. Now, I don't know what should I do to pass the CPU speed barrier... Please provide your valuable suggestions on this issue.

I don't know if I have provided all the information needed, hence if I've missed out on something please ask and I will provide the required details..

Thanking you in anticipation.

Solution
Normally, there is a launcher that gives you the option to change video settings. If you aren't getting the launcher be default, go to the Batman2 folder, and you'll see a "RunLauncher.bat" program. Run that and it'll bring up the launch program with an Options menu that lets you configure the game to your liking.

If you have it downloaded from Steam, you should be able to find it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman2

lightninghawke

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change the configuration of the game to Dx 9. Could you please guide me with the instructions or steps to change the config from Dx 11 to Dx 9. I'm really sorry if I'm asking a silly question, but I'm really unaware of it..

Normally, there is a launcher that gives you the option to change video settings. If you aren't getting the launcher be default, go to the Batman2 folder, and you'll see a "RunLauncher.bat" program. Run that and it'll bring up the launch program with an Options menu that lets you configure the game to your liking.

If you have it downloaded from Steam, you should be able to find it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman2

Solution