Your question

Start saving to upgrade....Witcher 3 coming next year

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2013 6:04:20 PM

Just curious, who else is exited about this? It sounds like it will be quite the game.

More about : start saving upgrade witcher coming year

February 5, 2013 6:06:14 PM

tjosborne said:
Just curious, who else is exited about this? It sounds like it will be quite the game.

Source?
February 5, 2013 8:23:43 PM

The one worry I have is the game was anounced in Game Informer, which is geared toward console games.
February 5, 2013 10:15:42 PM

I currently have around $400 and still saving for Steamroller (If it's not a flop) and a GTX 760-770 depending on price/performace.
February 5, 2013 10:57:37 PM

tjosborne said:
The one worry I have is the game was anounced in Game Informer, which is geared toward console games.

That's true.
February 6, 2013 1:47:53 AM

BeastLeeX said:
I currently have around $400 and still saving for Steamroller (If it's not a flop) and a GTX 760-770 depending on price/performace.

i was gonna get a 700 series card, but I'll wait now to see exactly when witcher 3 comes out before I upgrade. Yes, its that important. Games like that are few and very, very far between.
February 6, 2013 2:12:17 AM

tjosborne said:
i was gonna get a 700 series card, but I'll wait now to see exactly when witcher 3 comes out before I upgrade. Yes, its that important. Games like that are few and very, very far between.

I know how you feel, I personally cant wait for Fallout 4, im not sure why but I loved 3 and NV, and dumped so many hours into both. I have both Witcher games, but have not actually played them yet, but I do plan on completing them soon.
February 13, 2013 5:03:23 PM

Pumped for Witcher 3 and haven't even played the second yet..

Downloaded the first and the second one off Steam when they had the sale and fell in love with the first game! Can't wait to beat it and move on to the Witcher 2! Even the graphics for the first one are pretty solid..

Definitely going to pick up Witcher 3! No questions asked (even thinking about buying the novels)
February 14, 2013 2:07:32 AM

I've been playing through Witcher 2.

There's a lot I like about it. Good voice acting and more of a "human" element to the interaction and story - especially compared to a game like Skyrim where character interaction is about as deep as my kitchen sink.

The game is very pretty. It's easy to run, even with my GTX570, as long as super-sampling is off. I don't see what the big fuss was with the graphics. Skyrim with a few texture packs looks a lot better than this game, to me. The hair is especially awful. Geralt's hair looks like a half dozen polygons shaded by a 5-year-old in MS Paint. Some good art direction covers a multitude of sins, though. It's a very pretty and interesting environment....in a fantasy kind of way.

Combat is.....meh. I guess it's alright. Skyrim is a lot more fun to me as far combat. I'm just a big fan of FP view though......it makes me feel like I'm actually in the action as opposed to observing it from a distance.

Witcher 3 sounds like they're really going to change the gameplay style. I'm very interested to see what they come up with.
!