Bezel: On/Off Button Broken

I have a gateway case part #3500565. The outer on/off button that you
actually press is broken. Any way to get a replacement front bezel (that's
way the front piece of plastic is called)?
1 answer Last reply
More about bezel button broken

    Call Gateway and request one. I had the same thing occur to me about two
    years ago and they sent me an entire new bezel with the button already
    installed. Of course at the time, my Gateway was under warranty. Not
    today.

    "James M. Kelly" <jmkelly02@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I have a gateway case part #3500565. The outer on/off button that you
    > actually press is broken. Any way to get a replacement front bezel
    (that's
    > way the front piece of plastic is called)?

Gateway Cases Computers