Sign in with
Your question

Milo second stuttering on WoW but 80FPS

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2013 1:40:04 PM

Hey guy's, i'm getting some really weird Milo second stutters while playing games such as world of Warcraft, I am on a solid 60+ FPS, but still get these really weird Milo second stutters during movement. I was just wondering if you guys could help me try and resolve this problem as it is kind of irritating.
-----------------------
I have tried the following:
Ran World of Warcraft Repair tool
Tried a wired connection
Installed the latest graphics card drivers.
Ran V-Sync+Triple buffering+Reduce input lag-This helped a little bit.
--------------------------

System specifications:
4.0ghz Overclocked 4 core processor (AMD FX-4100)
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
VTX3D Radeon 7770 1gb
Gigabyte Ultra Durable Motherboard LGA 155 Z77-D3H
1TB HD

--------------------------------------
I hope you can give me some suggestions on how to fix this problem as it is getting rather irritating during game-play.

Thankyou-Rawz :o 
February 8, 2013 1:54:00 PM

Down to the drivers, fixes on the way!
a b Ý World of Warcraft
February 8, 2013 2:36:26 PM

What is a "Milo" second stutter? Do you mean millisecond, or mild second?
Related resources
February 8, 2013 3:00:57 PM

Sorry about that a mean Millisecond stutter, it was a typo :) 
February 8, 2013 3:02:16 PM

So weaselman what are you suggesting? to uninstall then re-install the GPU Drivers?
February 8, 2013 4:21:07 PM

No it`s know fact the current drivers from Ati ect have a bit of a problem, Micro stutter.
They are working on fixes to sort the problem out, A few people have noticed and commented on it. Ati admitted it was down to the current driver set, and are looking into fixes for it. so it`s a case of keeping an eye out on the new driver releases see if they fix the problem. Just keep an eye on the rundown of fixes for each driver release.
They obviously need a bit of tweaking and optimization buy Ati to work a fix out.
Its not your card by a long mile trust me. It does it on my 7970 card in some games.
same thing. Annoying, just sitting and waiting for them to chuck a new driver out hoping it will fix the problem.
February 9, 2013 9:26:36 AM

weaselman said:
No it`s know fact the current drivers from Ati ect have a bit of a problem, Micro stutter.
They are working on fixes to sort the problem out, A few people have noticed and commented on it. Ati admitted it was down to the current driver set, and are looking into fixes for it. so it`s a case of keeping an eye out on the new driver releases see if they fix the problem. Just keep an eye on the rundown of fixes for each driver release.
They obviously need a bit of tweaking and optimization buy Ati to work a fix out.
Its not your card by a long mile trust me. It does it on my 7970 card in some games.
same thing. Annoying, just sitting and waiting for them to chuck a new driver out hoping it will fix the problem.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought :)  I'l keep an eye out for the latest drivers then it's just rather irritating I hope ATI fix it soon.
!