Milo second stuttering on WoW Yet 60+ FPS?

Hey guy's, i'm getting some really weird Milo second stutters while playing games such as world of Warcraft, I am on a solid 60+ FPS, but still get these really weird Milo second stutters during movement. I was just wondering if you guys could help me try and resolve this problem as it is kind of irritating.
-----------------------
I have tried the following:
Ran World of Warcraft Repair tool
Tried a wired connection
Installed the latest graphics card drivers.
Ran V-Sync+Triple buffering+Reduce input lag-This helped a little bit.
--------------------------

System specifications:
4.0ghz Overclocked 4 core processor (AMD FX-4100)
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
VTX3D Radeon 7770 1gb
Gigabyte Ultra Durable Motherboard LGA 155 Z77-D3H
1TB HD

--------------------------------------
I hope you can give me some suggestions on how to fix this problem as it is getting rather irritating during game-play.

Thankyou-Rawz :o
6 answers Last reply
More about milo stuttering
  1. Please do NOT duplicate post !
  2. Oops sorry Brett, i thought the forums did not go through, sorry about that i'm new to the forums...Wont happen again.
  3. RawzEU said:
    Oops sorry Brett, i thought the forums did not go through, sorry about that i'm new to the forums...Wont happen again.

Hi :)

Its OK , that wasn't just aimed at you...it was aimed at others as well...lol

All the best Brett :)
  4. What operating system are you running? Also, are you sure you got those specs right? You can't put an amd processor in that board.
  5. kenng said:
    What operating system are you running? Also, are you sure you got those specs right? You can't put an amd processor in that board.

Oops, looks like I put in the wrong board.... it's the Gigabyte SKT-AM3 78LMT-USB3 Motherboard
    and i'm running on windows 7 Pro 64bit.
  6. http://techreport.com/review/21516/inside-the-second-a-new-look-at-game-benchmarking

In this case: FX processors tend to have higher latency then their Intel counterparts. On a game like WOW, which runs mainly on two cores, you are going to see this pop up during gameplay, even if it has no effect on overall FPS.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming World Of Warcraft FPS Video Games