wallpaper on Moto V710

How can I change the wallpaper of the outside display on a Motorola V710?
1 answer Last reply
More about wallpaper moto v710

    Only by changing the color theme on the inside. Which means that you
    can't put in your own pictures unless you are into very exacting
    programming and have a data cable.

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:37:46 -0400, Kent McPherson
    <bigk@kentmcpherson.com> wrote:

    >How can I change the wallpaper of the outside display on a Motorola V710?

Verizon Wallpaper Motorola Internet Service Providers Displays