Sign in with
Your question

Audio and Video Lag on PCSX2

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2013 10:55:31 PM

Hi,

I have an Alienware M15X, which is cool however when I started playing MK6 or MK Armeggedon, Video and Audio are too slow, tried Speedhack methods of EE/VU, etc no use. I have an i7 processor Q 820 @1.73 GHz. I have a Geforce GTX 260 nVidia. So can you help me here, I am dying to play games with the PCSX2.

Thanks

More about : audio video lag pcsx2

February 9, 2013 2:08:43 AM

Dude i think it depends on the game. i have an i3 and GOW and GOW2 ran fine..even DBZ BK3 and tekken 5 ran fine but Burnout revenge ran very slowly..

Check these setting

Config>Video(GS)>Plugin settings>
Renderer - Direct3D11(Hardware) use this if ur card supports directx 11 otherwise go for 9(hardware)

Use Scaling 3x (not more than that). don't use custom reso. game will look more crispier this way.

enable all hardware settings and don't use MSAA

NOW go to speed hacks and enable MTVU..(this setting is for those cpu which have 4 or more core)

IF problem still persists enable EEcyclerate to 2 and the VU cycle to 1

Make sure u've enable speed hacks

Took me a long time to find optimal settings for my rig. Hope this helps.
m
l
February 9, 2013 6:39:48 PM

sunnyhj said:
Dude i think it depends on the game. i have an i3 and GOW and GOW2 ran fine..even DBZ BK3 and tekken 5 ran fine but Burnout revenge ran very slowly..

Check these setting

Config>Video(GS)>Plugin settings>
Renderer - Direct3D11(Hardware) use this if ur card supports directx 11 otherwise go for 9(hardware)

Use Scaling 3x (not more than that). don't use custom reso. game will look more crispier this way.

enable all hardware settings and don't use MSAA

NOW go to speed hacks and enable MTVU..(this setting is for those cpu which have 4 or more core)

IF problem still persists enable EEcyclerate to 2 and the VU cycle to 1

Make sure u've enable speed hacks

Took me a long time to find optimal settings for my rig. Hope this helps.

Thaks for that I tried all the above steps however nothing has changed and fps on PCSX2 is around 30 that may be another reason, how can increase fps, i believe that once that comes around 60, it will be fine.
m
l
!