Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can i install dead space 3, devil may cry(2013) and tron evolution

Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2013 6:12:33 AM

Guys as i stated in the title can i install these games on multiple pc's? and its original.
February 9, 2013 7:22:26 AM

i dont get what you are trying to say.....
but as much as i understand, yesss....u can install those games on multiple pc's ...
m
l

Best solution

February 9, 2013 8:56:43 AM

yes you can install them on multiple pc's but 1s you enter there keys and run it on another machine the last machine will become invalid if your not signing into something like steam or origin.
check the booklet it will tell you howmany machines you can install on, or how many times you can install it befor the keys become invalid. some games are limited in this way. others just verify the key online and then when they get installed on a different pc they validate again and kill the previous install... if this happens you will be able to run it on 1 machine only and if you try running it on 2 at the same time the key will be made invalid and they game will stop working on both machines.
Related resources
February 13, 2013 4:39:14 AM

thanks for the reply. but the booklet doesn't state how many installations can i perform.....so guys if i validate it online which is a must will i still be to install it? cuz dead space 3 needs to be validated on origin and dmc on steam..
m
l
February 13, 2013 4:58:01 AM

neroslayer said:
thanks for the reply. but the booklet doesn't state how many installations can i perform.....so guys if i validate it online which is a must will i still be to install it? cuz dead space 3 needs to be validated on origin and dmc on steam..

You can install on any number of computers you want but only one can play play the game at a time.
You cannot simultaneously play the game on multiple computers.
m
l
February 13, 2013 5:16:53 AM

Thank you my problem has been solved.
m
l
February 13, 2013 6:21:21 AM

neroslayer said:
Thank you my problem has been solved.

Then select a best answer and close the thread
m
l