Cleaning out, so Verizon "stuff" for sale on my ebay, Shir..

Commercial post, but since it is for a penny, how much commercial value can
their be. We were cleaning up house, and everything save the Long Sleeve
Blue XL Verizon Wireless shirt has been listed. Some are junk, and wait
till we unload the bag phones (for Larry and Steve). The Kyocera shirt,
sorry, that is so KOOL and I love my 7135 no matter what anyone says! dr

The VZW hat is modeled by my golden, Haley, and no, you can't have the dog.
Dog not for sale.

Motorola box of Verizon chargers and cradles, some work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5782598803&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Assortment ?Verizon ? chargers and cradles, some work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5782599134&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Assortment of Verizon or Alltel CDMA phones, some work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5782600312&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Nokia box of Verizon mystery chargers and cradles,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5782601343&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Audiovox box of Verizon chargers and cradles, some work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5782601964&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Verizon Wireless Baseball cap, black and neat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8312323759&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Verizon Wireless Shirt, Are you In <duh> XL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8312327329&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Verizon Wireless Shirt, Are you In <duh> XL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8312327763&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

A really NEAT, Classic Kyocera T-Shirt, I LOVE it, u 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8312330039&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

"dr.news@better.price.biz.nospam" wrote:

> <snip>

And for all the ranting/raving/bragging you're doing in this newsgroup,
you're losing whatever little credibility might bring you additional
business.

Notan

dr.news@better.price.biz.nospam wrote:

> I'm proud to say I stood up for what I believe is right, and I don't hide
> behind anybody. And as this is an open forum, I can equally be wrong.
> Maybe it cost me dearly, but representing all major carriers now, is much
> better than all eggs in one basket, although it does require more work on
> my/our part to understand the pro/cons of each.

Speaking of costing dearly, are you still intent on going through with
your little Class Action lawsuit against VZW, or was I correct in the
idea that you might be held just as culpable? :)

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.