please help

HI i am using a se t616 with blue tooth to get on line with my laptop
it was working fine untill I decided to reformat the hard drive to
solve some other issues well any way to make along story short ive got
all the soft ware back in it cingular data connect se software ect but
when i try to connect now it works fine untill it trys to pull up the
cingular wireless window the page where you put in your pass word and
user name but this page willnot come up it trys to but wont Ive been
on the phone for hours with cingular with no help
Iv tried messing with the connection settings with no luck all that
comes up is page canot be displayed thanks for any help or info

In article <5148eb4a.0404260831.4dcd102f@posting.google.com>,
pierson@centurytel.net (tow boat man) wrote:

> HI i am using a se t616 with blue tooth to get on line with my laptop
> it was working fine untill I decided to reformat the hard drive to
> solve some other issues well any way to make along story short ive got
> all the soft ware back in it cingular data connect se software ect but
> when i try to connect now it works fine untill it trys to pull up the
> cingular wireless window the page where you put in your pass word and
> user name but this page willnot come up it trys to but wont Ive been
> on the phone for hours with cingular with no help
> Iv tried messing with the connection settings with no luck all that
> comes up is page canot be displayed thanks for any help or info

Which Platform's OS are you using with which Blue Tooth Drivers.

I trust you had your antivirus software inactive while you were
reinstalling things.

Make sure that you are set to receive cookies from Cingular, infospace,
etc. There are several that would appear to have nothing to do with
Cingular, but are necessary for My Wireless Window navigation. Good
luck.

tbm> HI i am using a se t616 with blue tooth to get on line with my
tbm> laptop it was working fine untill I decided to reformat the hard
tbm> drive to solve some other issues well any way to make along story
tbm> short ive got all the soft ware back in it cingular data connect
tbm> se software ect but when i try to connect now it works fine untill
tbm> it trys to pull up the cingular wireless window the page where you
tbm> put in your pass word and user name but this page willnot come up
tbm> it trys to but wont Ive been on the phone for hours with cingular
tbm> with no help Iv tried messing with the connection settings with no
tbm> luck all that comes up is page canot be displayed thanks for any
tbm> help or info

--
Jack