Sign in with
Your question

Need help with frame loss

Last response: in Video Games
February 11, 2013 4:50:11 AM

My pc has gotten very slow when i try to play pc games, i used to be able to play Farcry 3 at nearly 60fps but now it is stuck at 10fps and i'am not to sure why. (This has happened with my other games aswell)

More about : frame loss

February 11, 2013 4:58:31 AM

Tell us the specs of your computer. It is probably the heating causing the problem. Keep a look at the temperature and usage of your CPU Cores and the GPU.

Also, SHUT DOWN YOUR PC ONCE (if you do not turn off your computer ever). It helps remove lots of memory blocks. A problem I faced regularly due to my habit of never turning off my PC. :p 

Best of Luck,
Rick
m
l
February 11, 2013 5:12:11 AM

DragonClaw said:
Tell us the specs of your computer. It is probably the heating causing the problem. Keep a look at the temperature and usage of your CPU Cores and the GPU.

Also, SHUT DOWN YOUR PC ONCE (if you do not turn off your computer ever). It helps remove lots of memory blocks. A problem I faced regularly due to my habit of never turning off my PC. :p 

Best of Luck,
Rick

Yea i'am not too sure what was wrong with it, i just restarted it and installed the beta 13.2 amd drivers and it seems fine now. Thanks for the reply
m
l
!