Sign in with
Your question

Gta 4 digital download setup requirese a disc?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Download
  • Amazon
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 12, 2013 12:21:47 AM

Hello,
I bought this game on amazon and downloaded the install files and tried to install but whenever it was done it said setup require a disc change I am windows 7 I know that this game works on my system because i torrent it but as i said I just bought it through amazon I have already tried the setup in compatibility mode and have run it on administrator and just to reiterate this is the DIGITAL download not disc version

More about : gta digital download setup requirese disc

February 12, 2013 1:45:19 PM

I'm not sure how the amazon download system works but how many installation files did you get to download? Was there one folder inside which there were 2 different folders? Any information of such sort will be helpful.
Also no , the digital download shouldn't require a disc.
m
l
February 16, 2013 12:07:23 PM

ZakX11 said:
I'm not sure how the amazon download system works but how many installation files did you get to download? Was there one folder inside which there were 2 different folders? Any information of such sort will be helpful.
Also no , the digital download shouldn't require a disc.

I Know thats why I am so mad is because I know this is a DIGITAL download there was GTAIV folder and a rsc folder for rockstar social club I have already tried running it in admin mode and compatibility mode uggg paid $40 anyway if you have any idea's let me know thanks and I have windows seven 64 bit and like I already said I meet the min requirements to play the game
m
l
Related resources
February 16, 2013 12:08:26 PM

also rsc installed fine
m
l
February 23, 2013 1:27:46 AM

zathura99864 said:
also rsc installed fine

i fixed it HOO-RAA!
m