Pictures

I snapped a picture. My picture is showing the persons face but when I
click VIEW
it is just showing the chest.

Is there a way to view the face?

Is this a known problem?

Thanks,
T.

On 26-Apr-2004, "Taishi" <taishi_bak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> snapped a picture. My picture is showing the persons face but when I
> click VIEW
> it is just showing the chest.

Is it a nice chest?

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Taishi wrote:

> I snapped a picture. My picture is showing the persons face but when I
> click VIEW
> it is just showing the chest.
>
> Is there a way to view the face?
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Thanks,
> T.

And all this time you actually thought that person actually had a face.
Toy cameras never lie so long as you point them in the right direction
- which, of course, is impossible without a viewfinder. If you want to
see what you're going to take a picture of, you'll have to updrade to a
real camera with a viewfinder. Separating the wheat from the chaff is
going to cost a bit more.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

After I took the picture, I can see the face. It is saved the face on the
Moto V600. But when I click View, it only shows the chest.

"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
> Taishi wrote:
>
> > I snapped a picture. My picture is showing the persons face but when I
> > click VIEW
> > it is just showing the chest.
> >
> > Is there a way to view the face?
> >
> > Is this a known problem?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > T.
> >

> And all this time you actually thought that person actually had a face.
> Toy cameras never lie so long as you point them in the right direction
> - which, of course, is impossible without a viewfinder. If you want to
> see what you're going to take a picture of, you'll have to updrade to a
> real camera with a viewfinder. Separating the wheat from the chaff is
> going to cost a bit more.
>
> --
> jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
> "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
> what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Taishi wrote:

> After I took the picture, I can see the face. It is saved the face on the
> Moto V600. But when I click View, it only shows the chest.

On second thought, I think your little camera is interfering with her
mojo. Ask her to change into something that's not quite so low-cut and
you should be fine.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

> Taishi wrote:
>
> > After I took the picture, I can see the face. It is saved the face on
the
> > Moto V600. But when I click View, it only shows the chest.
> >

> On second thought, I think your little camera is interfering with her
> mojo. Ask her to change into something that's not quite so low-cut and
> you should be fine.
>
> --
> jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
> "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
> what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

Or buy a real camera instead of using toy phone.

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Rock wrote:

> "Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
>
>>Taishi wrote:
>>

>>>After I took the picture, I can see the face. It is saved the face on
>
> the
>
>>>Moto V600. But when I click View, it only shows the chest.
>>>

>>On second thought, I think your little camera is interfering with her
>>mojo. Ask her to change into something that's not quite so low-cut and
>>you should be fine.
>>
>>--
>>jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
>>"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
>>what we know." -- Richard Wilbur
>>

> Or buy a real camera instead of using toy phone.

The problem with that option is a real camera LOOKS like a real camera.
As a consequence, pointing one at someone else may get you a really
nice image of a single upturned finger, instead of the surreptitious
image of someone else's cleavage. More than one person has found their
little camera phone sticking out of a hot cup of coffee, hopefully
melting the image of me they took without asking my permission
beforehand. Idiots. One born every minute.

--

> The problem with that option is a real camera LOOKS like a real camera.
> As a consequence, pointing one at someone else may get you a really
> nice image of a single upturned finger, instead of the surreptitious
> image of someone else's cleavage. More than one person has found their
> little camera phone sticking out of a hot cup of coffee, hopefully
> melting the image of me they took without asking my permission
> beforehand. Idiots. One born every minute.

And I guess you're lucky that there was no landline to call 911 on you for
assult...