BIOS Problem

Robert

Since updating my BIOS to "BZ87510A.15A.0114.P13" my second SATA HD and
second CD-RW no longer appear in my BIOS setup.

Windows XP however still show these two drives available and operational.

Any ideas of how I can get my BIOS to recognize these drives?

Thanks in advance for any help.

This has been an issue starting with the P10 BIOS. You must go back
to the P08 BIOS if this is a problem for you, otherwise just live with
it.