Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Doubt in borderlands2

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2013 2:41:37 PM

I am new to this borderland thingy
i didn't play the first one and i am completely unaware of the whole system of playing it.
Yesterday i purchased borderlands 2 ....

I am planning to play it offline.(not even in co-op)
i had a doubt regarding the single player campaign...
In the starting of the game all my friends die and i have to chose one player for the campaign.
Is there any way of having artificially controlled friends..?
I am asking this because i have read it innumerous times that the main awesomeness of the game lies in co-op and that the game is a bit tough if played solo...

So what i'm asking is-
''is there any way of having artificially controlled friends ( like mass effect) in borderlands 2 or do i have to play alone??''
pls reply...thnxx in advance..lol

More about : doubt borderlands2

February 14, 2013 3:19:00 PM

pls help me out on this one.....pls
Score

Best solution

February 14, 2013 6:25:39 PM

I played it for a few hours offline (single player) and you are solo. No friends.
Related resources
February 14, 2013 9:09:10 PM

The only way to play with other people is to play online, with real people. I am positive there are no AI that you can play solo with in the game. Sorry.
Score
February 14, 2013 11:54:23 PM

Borderlands 2 is crap. Feels like a dumb PS2 port that no bodies remembers because it is such crap. I got a laugh out of the foul language for a few minutes then realized I threw away 40 dollars and got a :(  face.
Score
February 14, 2013 11:56:41 PM

There is not artificial intelligence (AI) in Borderlands 2 that will allow you to get the co-op experience. However, you don't necessarily have to play online to play Co-op.

My two kids play Borderlands 2, CoD:BO 2, and many others in Co-op and do not have online access. My youngest has even went as far as creating a secondary account on our X-Box and playing against himself.
Score
February 15, 2013 12:07:31 AM

Uni-bomber???
Score
February 15, 2013 12:57:57 AM

Best answer selected by armageddon007.
Score
February 15, 2013 12:59:45 AM

thanks to alll and i really did a mistake buying this one/////hoof////
Score
February 15, 2013 1:19:29 AM

hedwar2011 said:
There is not artificial intelligence (AI) in Borderlands 2 that will allow you to get the co-op experience. However, you don't necessarily have to play online to play Co-op.

My two kids play Borderlands 2, CoD:BO 2, and many others in Co-op and do not have online access. My youngest has even went as far as creating a secondary account on our X-Box and playing against himself.

are you the uni-bomber?
Score
!