Help! how do I take the cover off of a essential 633C??

Hi,
Maybe someone can help me here. I have a Gateway Essential 633C. I am
trying to open it up so that I can add a card to it, but for the life of
me I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain to me how to do
it? It has two buttons on the side that can be pushed in, and I pushed
them in, but I'm not sure what else to do. Any help on this would
really be appreciated!!
Thank You!!

Put your thumbs on the face of the CD and floppy and push with your thumbs.
If it's the same case as the 733C. It took some pressure to break free.
The case slides off towards the back as one piece.
Al

"keyto" <keyto@lava.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Maybe someone can help me here. I have a Gateway Essential 633C. I am
> trying to open it up so that I can add a card to it, but for the life of
> me I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain to me how to do
> it? It has two buttons on the side that can be pushed in, and I pushed
> them in, but I'm not sure what else to do. Any help on this would
> really be appreciated!!
> Thank You!!

In article <H8Poc.8017$sA.3430@fe2.columbus.rr.com>, exatc@neo1.rr.com
says...
> Put your thumbs on the face of the CD and floppy and push with your thumbs.
> If it's the same case as the 733C. It took some pressure to break free.
> The case slides off towards the back as one piece.
> Al
>
> "keyto" <keyto@lava.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Maybe someone can help me here. I have a Gateway Essential 633C. I am
> > trying to open it up so that I can add a card to it, but for the life of
> > me I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain to me how to do
> > it? It has two buttons on the side that can be pushed in, and I pushed
> > them in, but I'm not sure what else to do. Any help on this would
> > really be appreciated!!
> > Thank You!!

Thanks!! that did it!

TRENDING THREADS