How well would this build play Skyrim?

9 answers Last reply
More about build play skyrim
  1. ur rig will smoke skyrim at ultra....
    try getting an hd 7950 .....its about 50$ extra but u wont regret spending those extra bucks......

get an hd7950 and u are in the clear for next 2 years maybe......lol
  2. It will be more than sufficient. You will be able to play at 1080p with every setting cranked up to max and still get over 60 FPS.
  3. Soooo will it get smoked or will it be more than sufficient? Any third opinions?
  4. Creost3 said:
    Soooo will it get smoked or will it be more than sufficient? Any third opinions?

It's a nobrainer. Your rig will easily handle Skyrim.
  5. Oh did Armageddon mean that I will smoke skyrim in a good way? Okay. And what's your opinion on the HD 7950 that he suggested?
  6. i meant that your rig would handle skyrim like it would handle nfs 2.......
    now u see....
    well check the 7950 prices on newegg and inform us....if its too costly, then the hd 7870 is the better choice.....
    best of luck
  7. The 7950 is a bit too much, but I can afford the 7870. But what's the difference between the 7870 and the one I listed?

(I know nothing about computers)
  8. Looks great! Are you at your maximum budget with these parts? Grabbing 8 GB instead of 4 GB of RAM would be useful.
  9. I have an additional $50 to spare, so most likely I'm going to buy more RAM
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games Product