Heat Seeker FUN

Later in the game, go to the Ammunation and pick up a couple of hundred
heat-seeking rockets.

Head to the billboard hanging over the north-south freeway on the east
side of LV.

Use your Jetpack to get up on the catwalk.

Start hammering the high speed cars below with the rocket launcher and
enjoy the horrible pile-ups.

After you get to six stars, you then start taking out police
helicopters and military vehicles until you run out of rockets and no
one can touch you.

Ahhh, chaos is sooo soothing.

Western Voice

> Later in the game, go to the Ammunation and pick up a couple of hundred
> heat-seeking rockets.

hmmm... I've completed the main storyline and gotten to about 81%
completion, and my Ammunations still don't sell the heat seaker. How do I
unlock them?

--

- Jonathan

FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
Added February 2005!
Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

In message <1109170210.243376.280060@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
western1812@hotmail.com wrote:

> Later in the game, go to the Ammunation and pick up a couple of hundred
> heat-seeking rockets.

Great plan, but all the Ammu-Nations I've been into haven't sold any
kind of rocket launcher.

Is it a specific one, or are they all supposed to sell them? I've got
four games sitting on my memory card with 100% and have never seen any
buyable heavy weapons like this.

Cheers,
Rob

"£ Î Z @ R Ð" wrote:

> > Later in the game, go to the Ammunation and pick up a couple of hundred
> > heat-seeking rockets.
>
> hmmm... I've completed the main storyline and gotten to about 81%
> completion, and my Ammunations still don't sell the heat seaker. How do I
> unlock them?

me too me too! (you can find some freebies lying around though)

--
Paul (everybody hurts sometimes)
Stop and Look

Have you tried the Ammunation out in the middle of nowhere (in between the
Airstrip and the boating school only further south) right across the river
and under the bridge around that deadmans curve? Just a hunch but that seems
to have more than the other Ammunations. (I haven't been there since the
first week of owning the game)

jesse

jesse wrote:

> Have you tried the Ammunation out in the middle of nowhere (in between the
> Airstrip and the boating school only further south) right across the river
> and under the bridge around that deadmans curve? Just a hunch but that seems
> to have more than the other Ammunations. (I haven't been there since the
> first week of owning the game)
>
> jesse
>
> "Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> > In message <1109170210.243376.280060@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> > western1812@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Later in the game, go to the Ammunation and pick up a couple of hundred
> > > heat-seeking rockets.
> >
> > Great plan, but all the Ammu-Nations I've been into haven't sold any
> > kind of rocket launcher.
> >
> > Is it a specific one, or are they all supposed to sell them? I've got
> > four games sitting on my memory card with 100% and have never seen any
> > buyable heavy weapons like this.
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Rob
> > --
> > .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> > | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> > | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

it's more than likely that it just has more because you are further in
the game when you get there I haven't managed to find anything in one
that isn't in the rest... but I'll have a look :O)
--

Paul Heslop wrote:

> it's more than likely that it just has more because you are further in
> the game when you get there I haven't managed to find anything in one
> that isn't in the rest... but I'll have a look :O)
> --
I just took a peep in a few ammunations in that area on a game which
has all main missions completed and no dice. The biggest weapon you
seem to be able to get are assault weapons.

--

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
>> it's more than likely that it just has more because you are further in
>> the game when you get there I haven't managed to find anything in one
>> that isn't in the rest... but I'll have a look :O)
>> --
> I just took a peep in a few ammunations in that area on a game which
> has all main missions completed and no dice. The biggest weapon you
> seem to be able to get are assault weapons.

Hmm, maybe Western1812 was having a little bit of fun at our expense....
whaddya think?

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Paul Heslop wrote:
> >
> >> it's more than likely that it just has more because you are further in
> >> the game when you get there I haven't managed to find anything in one
> >> that isn't in the rest... but I'll have a look :O)
> >> --
> > I just took a peep in a few ammunations in that area on a game which
> > has all main missions completed and no dice. The biggest weapon you
> > seem to be able to get are assault weapons.
>
> Hmm, maybe Western1812 was having a little bit of fun at our expense....
> whaddya think?

Possible... but he might also have been cheating and forgot, or
collected them like we do and forgot. Since finding out about the
ammunation glitch I must say I am saving a bit of cash and carrying an
awful lot of bullets, pity it doesn't work for the heat seekers :O)