Verizon Coverage Ocean City, NJ

Last response: in Network Providers
June 21, 2005 11:04:48 AM

Do Verizon phones work well in Ocean City, NJ? TIA
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 9:44:58 PM

Steve and Janet wrote:
> Do Verizon phones work well in Ocean City, NJ? TIA

Mine always has. Add Avalon to that list as well.

--
David G.
June 22, 2005 1:02:18 AM

Yes. (I will be there all next week...)

"Steve and Janet" <sag230@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Do Verizon phones work well in Ocean City, NJ? TIA

June 22, 2005 7:14:54 PM

I was there for the last 10 days. In most cases I had no problems but there
were times when outbound calls were delayed by a little bit (20 seconds?). I
suspect that even though VZW has great capacity in NJ, this time of the year
at the Jersey shore is a stress for every provider.

On 6/21/05 7:04 AM, in article E6udnYsLJMjNaSrfRVn-qg@suscom.com, "Steve and

!