Web content access from cellphone

Last response: in Network Providers
June 21, 2005 9:41:32 PM

If you own a web enabled cellphone and feel limited
in available content, here is a free service to take you
almost anywhere in the web:

http://www.webxcope.com

Just point to this website from your phone, enter
your target url, and off you go !! Oversized
page will be automatically split/shrink to fit
in your phone device. You could also customize
the size, width, or delayed image display to
ensure your favorite content is properly shown
on your specific device. To test drive the
service from your desktop browser (much faster than
wireless connection), simply go to the same site from
your regular browser. Registration is free to store
display configurations.

OJIAV

June 21, 2005 11:59:27 PM

"OptionJIAV" <option_jiav@yahoo.com> wrote in news:42b8979c$1_1@spool9-
west.superfeed.net:

> http://www.webxcope.com

Oh, sure....be sure to register and give the spammers all your personal
information....(sigh)....after all, this corporation gives away it all for
free, right?

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and your outlined in
chalk.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 4:08:35 PM

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:59:27 -0400, Larry W4CSC <noone@home.com>
wrote:

>Oh, sure....be sure to register and give the spammers all your personal
>information....(sigh)....after all, this corporation gives away it all for
>free, right?

I'd certainly give them MY personal information..

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15511 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353