Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

FIFA 13 on PC?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 17, 2013 7:06:49 PM

Hi there! So this one goes out to anybody who plays FIFA on PC. I've been dying to play Ultimate Team, but I can't afford an Xbox or a PS3. So I thought: why not get FIFA for my PC? But I've heard and seen that most of the good stuff is a lot more expensive on the PC version... Would that ruin my experience? I just want to build beast teams like everyone else :D  So do you think it would be worth it?

And on a side note, how much does EA charge per month to use their servers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance :) 

More about : fifa

February 18, 2013 7:04:21 AM

First note Here ya go FIFA 13 $20 Digitally

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDe...


Using their servers are free, and if by good stuff you mean players and such i think it actually might be cheaper in my experience atleast. you can get gold players for 300 sometimes even lower, ofcourse the really best players are really hard to come by but don't be surprised Messi is going for a million + as he will on any platform it works great on pc, and if you get a wired 360 controller you can play FIFA with that.
February 18, 2013 4:00:30 PM

Well yeah, I did mean players. TOTY Ronaldo (just an example, don't take me for a fanboy) goes for 14 million lol. And I do have a controller so I at least have that covered.

As for the download, thanks for the link but I think I'll just go to my local store. I don't like paying over the internet and I'm kind of a smooth talker so I might actually get a better deal :D 

Thank you so much, man! Just 1 last question: I'll still need Origin to play online, even if I buy the game as a disc, right?
Related resources

Best solution

February 18, 2013 7:17:48 PM
Share

yeah you will it works just like steam games in that sense which is good because once you install it you may not need to have the disc in anymore, also origin is needed to give you a username while you play online, so its the online backbone(Xbox Live or PSN) for EA's titles on the PC.

Hope this helped, Have fun with FUT :) 
February 18, 2013 7:45:27 PM

It helped a lot, thanks!
February 18, 2013 7:45:48 PM

Best answer selected by auntarie.
February 19, 2013 1:25:40 PM

so this isn't that fifa online browser version they came out with a few years back is it?

so you mean i can't buy the real tiger woods or madden for pc anymore, but they are making the same version fifa as on consoles for pc!?!?

. I think this is just more proof that americans don't game on the pc anymore. which means the pc industry is dying.
February 19, 2013 9:24:44 PM

RichAC said:
so this isn't that fifa online browser version they came out with a few years back is it?

so you mean i can't buy the real tiger woods or madden for pc anymore, but they are making the same version fifa as on consoles for pc!?!?

. I think this is just more proof that americans don't game on the pc anymore. which means the pc industry is dying.



I don't understand what your saying here.... with the fifa online browser thing?
February 20, 2013 4:47:59 AM

xasylum said:
I don't understand what your saying here.... with the fifa online browser thing?


There's an online app with which you can open packs, I do believe. By the way, something I forgot earlier, sorry about that: have you encountered a lot of cheaters, mate or is the community a good one? Again, sorry for asking so late.
February 20, 2013 9:33:26 PM

auntarie said:
There's an online app with which you can open packs, I do believe. By the way, something I forgot earlier, sorry about that: have you encountered a lot of cheaters, mate or is the community a good one? Again, sorry for asking so late.


From experience and research Their really isn't a form of cheating in this game, at least to my knowledge, it would be terrible if people had hacks that allowed them to auto goal. lol
February 21, 2013 6:48:59 AM

xasylum said:
From experience and research Their really isn't a form of cheating in this game, at least to my knowledge, it would be terrible if people had hacks that allowed them to auto goal. lol


Yeah, it would, but you know how PC is :D  Once again, thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful. I wish I could select you as best answer again :D 
February 21, 2013 10:09:54 PM

auntarie said:
Yeah, it would, but you know how PC is :D  Once again, thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful. I wish I could select you as best answer again :D 


No problem, i do the best i can, let me know if you have anymore questions and ill try to answer them. thanks for the thanks :) 
July 4, 2013 9:15:19 AM

I just bought FIFA 13 and have been playing Ultimate Team alot lately. It says around 13,000 players online while I was playing. This may sound stupid but PC online isn't connected with Xbox live is it? Like if xbox live users are able to play with Pc FIFA 13 users?

Thanks!



xasylum said:
yeah you will it works just like steam games in that sense which is good because once you install it you may not need to have the disc in anymore, also origin is needed to give you a username while you play online, so its the online backbone(Xbox Live or PSN) for EA's titles on the PC.

Hope this helped, Have fun with FUT :) 


July 4, 2013 2:43:55 PM

imallskills said:
I just bought FIFA 13 and have been playing Ultimate Team alot lately. It says around 13,000 players online while I was playing. This may sound stupid but PC online isn't connected with Xbox live is it? Like if xbox live users are able to play with Pc FIFA 13 users?

Thanks!

xasylum said:
yeah you will it works just like steam games in that sense which is good because once you install it you may not need to have the disc in anymore, also origin is needed to give you a username while you play online, so its the online backbone(Xbox Live or PSN) for EA's titles on the PC.

Hope this helped, Have fun with FUT :) 




Nah, Xbox, PC and PS have different networks and players cannot play with each other if they aren't in the same network. That's also why the prices are different in the market.
!