[gta:sa] Dog fights and collisons

I love dogfighting in the Hydra, taking on 2-3 jets at a time brings
back the good ole Ace Combat experience. Though a few times I have
managed to have a head on with another Hydra and a few police
heliocopters. The helios are hard as hell it seems to hit with a rocket.
I just wish the Hydrs had a machine gun dive down on a highway firing
and it with an autolock like the Sea Sparrow. Good day all and let all
your dreams be mayhem.

Pecado Arcivers wrote:

> I love dogfighting in the Hydra, taking on 2-3 jets at a time brings
> back the good ole Ace Combat experience. Though a few times I have
> managed to have a head on with another Hydra and a few police
> heliocopters. The helios are hard as hell it seems to hit with a rocket.
> I just wish the Hydrs had a machine gun dive down on a highway firing
> and it with an autolock like the Sea Sparrow. Good day all and let all
> your dreams be mayhem.

has that little plane you get first in your hangars not got a gun? It
might be worth checking out if it's any good in a dogfight
--
Paul (everybody hurts sometimes)
Stop and Look

The Rustler? pretty hard to hit with those .50 cals, I've tried it shot
them down after awhile but its quite hard to do. I usually use sea
sparrow for Helio vs Helio and Hydra for Plane vs Plane the Rustler is
for low flying and shooting so people drive fast

Pecado Arcivers wrote:

> The Rustler? pretty hard to hit with those .50 cals, I've tried it shot
> them down after awhile but its quite hard to do. I usually use sea
> sparrow for Helio vs Helio and Hydra for Plane vs Plane the Rustler is
> for low flying and shooting so people drive fast

I stole a chopper from the police place in San Fiero yesterday,
accidentally setting off three stars and the copper chopper came after
me. I could tell it was close due to sound and the damn thing started
ramming me! I tried all sorts of manoeuvres and it stayed right on my
tail until I was forced to turn then rammed me again, over and over
until i was forced to crash land... b*stard!