v cast

who has it what do u think
1 answer Last reply
More about cast

    I had it free for two months when I got my phone in February. It's neat
    being able to see video on a cell phone. It was fairly smooth video and
    only a few times did it have to buffer during playback. Beyond that, to me,
    it was really just a novelty. An expensive one at that. I just wasn't
    interested in paying an extra $15/month on top of my $40/month regular
    charge. I cancelled it on the last day of my free trial.

    "james martin" <jamesmi@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > who has it what do u think

Verizon Internet Service Providers