v cast

Last response: in Network Providers
June 22, 2005 3:33:29 AM

who has it what do u think

More about : cast

June 23, 2005 1:50:22 AM

I had it free for two months when I got my phone in February. It's neat
being able to see video on a cell phone. It was fairly smooth video and
only a few times did it have to buffer during playback. Beyond that, to me,
it was really just a novelty. An expensive one at that. I just wasn't
interested in paying an extra $15/month on top of my $40/month regular
charge. I cancelled it on the last day of my free trial.

!