GTA III Prostitues

Is is possible to get the prostitutes in your vehicle in GTA III? I pull up
to them and they come over to the car and talk, but I'm not sure how to get
them in the car. Thanks.

J.D.

The ho's in GTA3 will only get into nice cars (Banshee, Cheetah, Infernus
etc)......not gang cars or Police vehicles, Fire trucks etc.......

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"J.D." <jdh3@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Is is possible to get the prostitutes in your vehicle in GTA III? I pull
up
> to them and they come over to the car and talk, but I'm not sure how to
get
> them in the car. Thanks.
>

> J.D.

> The ho's in GTA3 will only get into nice cars (Banshee, Cheetah, Infernus
> etc)......not gang cars or Police vehicles, Fire trucks etc.......

And if you happen to live in Australia or a number of other repressed
countries, they won't get in at all.

(BTW, the car doesn't have to be nice, necessarily. Just in good condition,
and obviously not an emergency vehicle or anything like that. I once picked
up a hooker in a garbage truck, so they're not really too picky, provided
it's not all beat up.)

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
>> The ho's in GTA3 will only get into nice cars (Banshee, Cheetah, Infernus
>> etc)......not gang cars or Police vehicles, Fire trucks etc.......
>
> And if you happen to live in Australia or a number of other repressed
> countries, they won't get in at all.
>
> (BTW, the car doesn't have to be nice, necessarily. Just in good
> condition,
> and obviously not an emergency vehicle or anything like that. I once
> picked
> up a hooker in a garbage truck, so they're not really too picky, provided
> it's not all beat up.)

Urgh! Classy.