Are there free games / tones warez sites?

Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by
now.
1 answer Last reply
More about free games tones warez sites

    unixzip@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by now.

    According to the master phone hackers on HowardForums, the security on
    the current version of BREW (2.0) has not yet been broken, meaning that
    there is no known way to get an "unauthorized" application on a BREW
    phone, such as what VZW uses.

Verizon Games Internet Service Providers