Are there free games / tones warez sites?

Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by
now.

unixzip@yahoo.com wrote:
> Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by now.

According to the master phone hackers on HowardForums, the security on
the current version of BREW (2.0) has not yet been broken, meaning that
there is no known way to get an "unauthorized" application on a BREW
phone, such as what VZW uses.