Are there free games / tones warez sites?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 22, 2005 11:31:19 AM

Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by
now.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:36:54 AM

unixzip@yahoo.com wrote:
> Get It Now seems like a rip. I'm certain there are better sources by now.

According to the master phone hackers on HowardForums, the security on
the current version of BREW (2.0) has not yet been broken, meaning that
there is no known way to get an "unauthorized" application on a BREW
phone, such as what VZW uses.
!