San Andreas Radio

Does anybody know if a similar "radio decoder"-type program ever made
it onto the net for ripping the music from GTAIII?

VC and SA both have very good programs and I'm finding
ripping, splitting and then converting GTAIII's soundtrack heavy going.
Head FM took me nearly four and a half hours to divide up into proper
tracks, and I'm going to tackle Chatterbox next, but it's really time
consuming.

I'm dead chuffed that I have a usable mp3 file of 'Welcome To The
Jungle' that doesn't have any advert dubs on too :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

Hi!

> Does anybody know if a similar "radio decoder"-type program ever made
> it onto the net for ripping the music from GTAIII?
>
> VC and SA both have very good programs and I'm finding
> ripping, splitting and then converting GTAIII's soundtrack heavy going.
> Head FM took me nearly four and a half hours to divide up into proper
> tracks, and I'm going to tackle Chatterbox next, but it's really time
> consuming.
>
> I'm dead chuffed that I have a usable mp3 file of 'Welcome To The
> Jungle' that doesn't have any advert dubs on too :eek:)

Ah yes, there is for GTA III and GTA: Vice City
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ripperoo/gta3/

And for GTA: San Andreas it's here:
http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/

Dear FAQ-maintainer, would you please add these two URLs to the
FAQ? Thank you.

CU, Venty

In message <4222e163$0$3398$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>
Martin Ebnoether <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote:

> Ah yes, there is for GTA III and GTA: Vice City
> http://members.lycos.co.uk/ripperoo/gta3/

Top man, cheers Venty.

When I got up this morning I already knew it would be a productive day

:eek:)

Cheers,
Rob