Where's Crysis 3? I thought it was released today?..

I pre-purchased it yesterday but when I launched my Origin client this morning it's not available? Crysis 1 appears under 'My Games' since I think it's a part of the 'Hunter Pack' for pre-order.
4 answers Last reply
More about where crysis thought released today
  1. Whereabouts are you?
    its only released in the US for now, but I know theres been issues so check mycrysis.com for updates/fixes
    Moto
  2. Motopsychojdn said:
    Whereabouts are you?
    its only released in the US for now, but I know theres been issues so check mycrysis.com for updates/fixes
    Moto

I'm in the U.S. NYC.....Just strange that it didn't appear in 'My Games' in the the Origin client. Only Crysis 1 was there so I started downloading that anyway. I'll check again when I get home from work tonight and report back. Cheers.
  3. After playing the game for a bit you'll likely be asking the same question. Game is so heavily recycled from Crysis 2 assets lol.
  4. Motopsychojdn said:
    Whereabouts are you?
    Moto

OK it's now available for me to download. I guess for some reason I had to download Crysis 1 first. Frickin Origin. Oh well.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Crysis Video Games