ZoneAlarm 5.0.590.043?

Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
reboot?

--

TO REPLY REMOVE THE "X" FROM MY DOMAIN NAME.

=____________________________-
////// (____) RKBA _____|
(/////___________________(_____|
Giovanni Lentini (/ /( )/o/)_/)_/)_/)_/)
(/ 0 /_\__))
gioX@rkba.net (/ /)
(/ /)
(/ 0 /)
(/____ /)
=======

"Giovanni Lentini" <gioX@rkba.net> wrote in message
> Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
> reboot?

I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
install
of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

Dino

DaveW wrote:
> "Giovanni Lentini" <gioX@rkba.net> wrote in message
>
>>Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
>>reboot?
>>

> I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
> than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
> install
> of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

Still broke on my XP Home system.

>> Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
>> reboot?
>>

>I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
>than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
>install of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

Did you run it with the "Automatically Fix File system Errors"
option checked... this runs CHKDSK on rebooting the PC... mine works
ONLY when this option is NOT checked...

--

> >> Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK
on
> >> reboot?
> >>

> >I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
> >than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
> >install of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>
> >

> Did you run it with the "Automatically Fix File system Errors"
> option checked... this runs CHKDSK on rebooting the PC... mine
works
> ONLY when this option is NOT checked...

Yes, but as stated, I am uncertain if I had ever run chkdsk while
015 was
installed. My "maintenance" has been a bit lax of late.