ZoneAlarm 5.0.590.043?

Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
reboot?

--

TO REPLY REMOVE THE "X" FROM MY DOMAIN NAME.

=____________________________-
////// (____) RKBA _____|
(/////___________________(_____|
Giovanni Lentini (/ /( )/o/)_/)_/)_/)_/)
(/ 0 /_\__))
gioX@rkba.net (/ /)
(/ /)
(/ 0 /)
(/____ /)
=======
4 answers Last reply
More about zonealarm

    "Giovanni Lentini" <gioX@rkba.net> wrote in message
    > Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
    > reboot?

    I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
    than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
    install
    of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

    DaveW wrote:
    > "Giovanni Lentini" <gioX@rkba.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
    >>reboot?
    >>

    > I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
    > than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
    > install
    > of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

    Still broke on my XP Home system.

    >> Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK on
    >> reboot?
    >>

    >I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
    >than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
    >install of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>

    Did you run it with the "Automatically Fix File system Errors"
    option checked... this runs CHKDSK on rebooting the PC... mine works
    ONLY when this option is NOT checked...

    --

    > >> Have they fixed the problem with not being able to run CHKDSK
    on
    > >> reboot?
    > >>

    > >I didn't know there was a problem... which may be nothing more
    > >than an indication of how often I run chkdsk, but I did, after
    > >install of 043, run chkdsk on Win2k w/o any problems. <shrug>
    > >

    > Did you run it with the "Automatically Fix File system Errors"
    > option checked... this runs CHKDSK on rebooting the PC... mine
    works
    > ONLY when this option is NOT checked...

    Yes, but as stated, I am uncertain if I had ever run chkdsk while
    015 was
    installed. My "maintenance" has been a bit lax of late.

Firewalls Networking