Nokia 6255i

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 23, 2005 5:29:33 AM

Any know when or if Verizon will approve this phone?

Thanks

Ernest

More about : nokia 6255i

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:03:04 AM

phonescoop.com does not list Verizon as a possibility for the 6255i. US
Cellular is listed as tentative.

David G.

"Ernest" <hamradiooperator1967@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Any know when or if Verizon will approve this phone?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ernest

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:25:45 AM

FWIW...

I was informed by a verizon sales rep a few days ago that Verizon
signed an exclusive with Radio Shack who will start selling this phone
via. mail order this summer on the Verizon network.

73 de kb7ht

Ernest wrote:
> Any know when or if Verizon will approve this phone?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ernest
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 4:44:32 AM