Sign in with
Your question

Need advice about new build

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2013 5:24:19 PM

Hello guys I'm building my first computer and these are that parts I have picked out so far please tell me if this will be a powerful gaming pc.

Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (HX750)

I5-3570k

AS Rock LGA1155 DDR3 SATA3 USB3.0 Quad CrossFireX and Quad SLI A GbE ATX Motherboard Z77 EXTREME4

670 Windforce OC 2048MB GDDR5 256-bit PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Graphics Card

Samsung 24x SATA DVD¡ARW Internal Drive without Software, Black SH-224BB/BEBE

Acer G276HL Dbd 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

More about : advice build

February 21, 2013 5:50:54 PM

Sorry I don't have the time currently to check over the specs. But not to be rude in any way here, I think you'll have more help and replies if you post this thread under "Hardware", "System" and then under "New Build". Alot of similar posts over there. If no one replies to you over there I'll try to as soon as I have time later today.
m
l
February 21, 2013 6:02:30 PM

OwensJ480 said:
Sorry I don't have the time currently to check over the specs. But not to be rude in any way here, I think you'll have more help and replies if you post this thread under "Hardware", "System" and then under "New Build". Alot of similar posts over there. If no one replies to you over there I'll try to as soon as I have time later today.

Thank you!
I apologize I overlooked the new build forum, thank for pointing it out.
m
l
!