Solved

COD:BO2 Screen Pixels Problem

Am having a problem with black ops 2 on my PC. i don't know how to explain it so here's a pic of my problem.

14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about screen pixels problem
  1. Some stuff here bro, although mine is only a little and doesn't really break the game for me. I was guessing it was from playing at 120fps on a 60hz monitor causing screen tearing... but i don't think screen tearing would show up in a screenshot.
  2. Also, may i ask. How did you manage to use a 7870 on a cx430? don't those require 2 6 pin pci connectors?
  3. blake1243 said:
    Also, may i ask. How did you manage to use a 7870 on a cx430? don't those require 2 6 pin pci connectors?

This is what i use to do it
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007RXDDM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

whats you system specs?
  4. ifreestylin said:

Pentium G860, HD 7770, 8gb ddr3. I was wondering because i have a cx430 and was gonna upgrade to a 7870 but didn't think i could, now i know i can :P. Also, i get 120fps because i am playing at 1080p, but with no aa, medium textures. I could play with all max, but i would only get 70 fps and it makes me feel good when i see "120" in the right hand corner :sol:
  5. blake1243 said:
    Pentium G860, HD 7770, 8gb ddr3. I was wondering because i have a cx430 and was gonna upgrade to a 7870 but didn't think i could, now i know i can :P. Also, i get 120fps because i am playing at 1080p, but with no aa, medium textures. I could play with all max, but i would only get 70 fps and it makes me feel good when i see "120" in the right hand corner :sol:

Oh nice i still got my 7770 :D and the 7870 is a great Card.

Is that a JackFrags build?
  6. ifreestylin said:
    Oh nice i still got my 7770 :D and the 7870 is a great Card.

Is that a JackFrags build?

Pretty close, i just have a mid tower case, and a different HDD. I also built it like a month before that video, i laughed when i saw that video.. i was like "wtf thats my computer?!?!" lol.
  7. blake1243 said:
    Pretty close, i just have a mid tower case, and a different HDD. I also built it like a month before that video, i laughed when i saw that video.. i was like "wtf thats my computer?!?!" lol.

lol i had that build in mind too.
    What games you play?
  8. ifreestylin said:
    lol i had that build in mind too.
    What games you play?

Black Ops 2, Black Ops, Saints Row the Third, and a little Battlefield 3 (only sometimes).
  9. blake1243 said:
    Black Ops 2, Black Ops, Saints Row the Third, and a little Battlefield 3 (only sometimes).

Oh cool am mostly on Battlefield 3 and DayZ
  10. I'm having the same problem with a 7970 ghz edition, would like to hear how to fix this.
  11. Andq1 said:
    I'm having the same problem with a 7970 ghz edition, would like to hear how to fix this.

Yeah would love to. just trying BO2 on PC for the first time and then this
  12. Best answer
    ifreestylin said:
    Yeah would love to. just trying BO2 on PC for the first time and then this

Ok, i think i know the answer. AMD released 13.2 beta 6 today and it says its supposed to "Fixes graphical corruption on onbjects and textures in Call of Duty - Black Ops 2"

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst132BetaDriver.aspx
  13. blake1243 said:
    Ok, i think i know the answer. AMD released 13.2 beta 6 today and it says its supposed to "Fixes graphical corruption on onbjects and textures in Call of Duty - Black Ops 2"

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst132BetaDriver.aspx

+1 thanks for notifying me, i'll try and get back to you guys
  14. Best answer selected by ifreestylin.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Video Games