Oldblivion problem

Thomas2013

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Hello, I'm having problems with Oldblivion's website and the oldblivion software so first I'll tell about the oldblivion software

Oldblivion seems fine when I installed it, that time I have no mods, but when I installed many mods, Oldblivion stopped working, so I decided to patch it to 1.2.146 and the Shivering Isles. but it's no effect.

and the Oldblivion website...

With the problem with the Oldblivion software I searched for any solutions, luckily i found one it's on the Oldblivion website, (oldblivion.com) but when I entered the website it showed a error like this, "The connection has timed out

The server at www.oldblivion.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

please I'm desperate to play Oblivion, oh
and here's my specs

FX5500 256MB AGP - Videocard
1.8GB - Memory

please any solutions? well if you're kind, please put the latest oldblivion software to Mediafire, (having problems with megaupload)

Desperate to play Oblivion
Thomas

darth pravus

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
The Website does not exists anymore so you won't get a response. Try Torrent sites as they might still host it.

I didn't know anyone even used AGP cards anymore.

It might just be easier to upgrade since playing with mods tends to have some clash so it removes one obstacle.

Thomas2013

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
My computer specs meets the requirements of Oblivion but the problem is the videocard FXSeries are the lowest videocard requirements, when I play Oblivion it's settings is on "Very Low" which is very messed up. so I'm looking for a Oldblivion which is compatible with mods. and the videocard in our country is so expensive. luckily I found a cheap 7800GTX for only 1.999 Pesos, (very hard for us to acquire this amount of money)
anyway thanks for the news about the website, I'll be searching for the Torrent versions.

crookedmouth

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013

Hey, this is crookedmouth, a member of the oldblivion forum. Sad to see it go but it is past it's usefulness, except for you of course.

It is great that this mod is still being used!

Here is a link to oldblivion for 1.2, just extract it to anywhere and run oldblivion.exe. It is only compatible with the 1.2.416.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jltmy0zmgm5

Pemalite

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2013
Hey Crooked! It is sad to see the forum go, but all things must come to an end.
You can still see the website though with: http://web.archive.org/web/20120818140853/http://www.oldblivion.com/?

At-least you can still see all the archived information there.

crookedmouth

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013

Hey Pemalite :)

That's pretty cool! I can't seem to access many of the threads but at least I could see some. The Fallout section may prove useful for someone still, though the mediafire links seem to be down.

Off-topic: I've been messing around with my raspberry pi handheld and am now trying to get into Torque3D since it went open-source. Still runs on my antique rig!

DC Balangue

Honorable
May 8, 2013