Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Anyone want an amd game bundle?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 22, 2013 10:05:51 AM

I got two never settle free codes with my graphics card a while ago. None of my friends have a system that can play em and their stuck in their consoles :cry:  . First come first serve basis. Please though, if you already have these games then leave em for someone to appreciate them.

More about : amd game bundle

February 22, 2013 10:23:29 AM

What games are they
February 22, 2013 10:26:59 AM

If it's Bioshock infinite or far cry 3 I'm interested. I'd be prepared to do a game-for-game trade.
Related resources
February 23, 2013 12:18:58 AM

CRYSIS 3! been a fan of crysis since it came out
February 23, 2013 12:24:17 AM

I'd like it aswell.
February 23, 2013 6:49:37 AM

Actually, I just pre-ordered Bioshock. (Curse you, steam pre-order offers!) So it'd just be Far Cry 3 that I'm interested in. And now I'm too poor to offer you a game to trade for it. -_-
February 23, 2013 7:17:27 PM

bigirishman said:
I got two never settle free codes with my graphics card a while ago. None of my friends have a system that can play em and their stuck in their consoles :cry:  . First come first serve basis. Please though, if you already have these games then leave em for someone to appreciate them.

Just farcry 3 left. People were first on another forum.
February 23, 2013 7:20:38 PM

kiezz said:
What games are they

Only farcry 3 left. others have gone on a different site
February 23, 2013 7:25:52 PM

Got farcry 3 left?
February 23, 2013 8:14:30 PM

Farcry 3 yes please :) 
February 23, 2013 8:50:04 PM

im keeping my word and waiting for someone whos top off the list to see if they want it. if not then ill go to the next person down. Hopefully they'll let me know soon
a b U Graphics card
February 24, 2013 1:49:49 AM

I had a guy benchmark the game on my e2160 and it was running quite smooth. however he un-installed it after testing the GPU :(  it was running so good as well! I would really appreciate it man
February 24, 2013 6:48:15 AM

bigirishman said:
im keeping my word and waiting for someone whos top off the list to see if they want it. if not then ill go to the next person down. Hopefully they'll let me know soon


I believe I was the first to ask for Far Cry 3. Just saiyan ;) 
February 24, 2013 11:36:16 AM

bemused_fred said:
I believe I was the first to ask for Far Cry 3. Just saiyan ;) 

Im waiting for kiezz to get back to me. if they don't get back to me by 10pm bst time then it'll be yours. I'm just trying to be fair.
February 25, 2013 6:12:13 AM

bemused_fred said:
I believe I was the first to ask for Far Cry 3. Just saiyan ;) 

Did you get my message
February 25, 2013 7:05:59 AM

bigirishman said:
Did you get my message

Yah! Thankee very much, good sir!
February 25, 2013 7:25:14 AM

bemused_fred said:
Yah! Thankee very much, good sir!

If you have any troubles with playin it which I had then just let us know. using d3doverider for vsync helped a lot and changing the config file. Enjoy
February 25, 2013 7:27:09 AM

all gone now.
May 25, 2013 1:40:54 PM

I got another neversettle amd bundle. Liked your street fighter thank you that much when I gave you farcry 3 code a while back that I thought I'd ask you if you want one of the game codes if you've not already got the game. Games are Hitman abs and sleeping dogs.

May 25, 2013 1:46:46 PM

bigirishman said:
I got another neversettle amd bundle. Liked your street fighter thank you that much when I gave you farcry 3 code a while back that I thought I'd ask you if you want one of the game codes if you've not already got the game. Games are Hitman abs and sleeping dogs.







I'd really like the Hitman game
May 26, 2013 2:04:52 PM

are these for free? if so i'd like sleeping dogs please :p 
May 27, 2013 11:11:22 AM

Could i please have Hitman: Absolution? Been wanting to play that for a long time. People are saying its a pile of crap.....but i'd like to try it for my self. Other people have requested this, but if none of them reply could i please be next in line?
!