Closed

WTF?!? Where are the last territories???

Okay I'm getting really frustrated. I have taken over all of the territories
I can find yet the stats say I still have one Vagos and Ballas territory to
get. However I cannot see and yellow or purple on the map. I have even taken
over the infamously hard little square on the bridge. It took me two weeks
of riding back and forth to that bridge to finally see some vagos hanging
out there. Can anyone pelase give me some suggestions on where to find the 2
territories that I need? Are there some that are just so small that they are
hard to see and where are they? Or am I just glitched???
7 answers Last reply
More about territories

    "Henry" <none@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > Okay I'm getting really frustrated. I have taken over all of the
    territories
    > I can find yet the stats say I still have one Vagos and Ballas territory
    > get. However I cannot see and yellow or purple on the map. I have even
    taken
    > over the infamously hard little square on the bridge. It took me two weeks
    > of riding back and forth to that bridge to finally see some vagos hanging
    > out there. Can anyone pelase give me some suggestions on where to find the
    2
    > territories that I need? Are there some that are just so small that they
    are
    > hard to see and where are they? Or am I just glitched???

    Try zooming in on your map, a real unnoticeable balla one is up by the
    "Vinewood" sign, it is real tiny and the color under the territory is like a
    dark grassy green when added the purple it makes it really hard to find,
    also don't just look around LS, try looking in San Fierro, (I had 2 up in
    San Fierro didn't even notice them) or maybe at the boating school.

    jesse

    "jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Try zooming in on your map, a real unnoticeable balla one is up by the
    > "Vinewood" sign, it is real tiny and the color under the territory is like
    > dark grassy green when added the purple it makes it really hard to find,
    > also don't just look around LS, try looking in San Fierro, (I had 2 up in
    > San Fierro didn't even notice them) or maybe at the boating school.

    Right. The Boating School's gotta be the Vagos one. (It's bizarre to find
    Vagos all the way up there -- but they are.)

    --cleve

    Yap, thanks for the advice because I WAS looking only on Los Santos. When I
    looked in San Fierro there was one big territory at the very northeast side
    adn sure enough one Vagos territory at the boat school. I took the one in
    San Fierro surprisingly with no second or third waves. I popped off a few
    Ballas on the street corner and started the war. The I killed the first wave
    Ballas and that was it... Hood is yours. I thought that was strange. So i go
    to the boat school section to take out the last of the Vagos. I found two
    walking around and popped them. I have found though that you need to take
    out at least a group of three to get the war started so no go that time. I
    wandered and wandered and saw no more Vagos. I had given up and was leaving
    the scene when I saw three waliking up the sidewalk. Unfortunately they were
    out of the territory zone. I figured I could lure them in. I walked up and
    they were ignoring me I targeted one to get something started... They ran
    like scared girls. I caught up and they weren't running anymore so I ounched
    one. Well that did it. They were shooting at me so I ran towards the
    territory. If you don't kill them in the territory it doesn't star a war in
    my experience. I lured them in and turned around to kill them off. I killed
    two but the third was running up close to me... ACCROSS A STREET AND GOT
    KILLED BY A CAR!!! No gang war for me but I shot the bastard where he lay
    for good measure. Anyway my point is it looks like it will be a while till I
    can start a gang war up there but I'm going to keep trying. Later

    Cleve wrote:

    > "jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Try zooming in on your map, a real unnoticeable balla one is up by the
    > > "Vinewood" sign, it is real tiny and the color under the territory is like
    > > dark grassy green when added the purple it makes it really hard to find,
    > > also don't just look around LS, try looking in San Fierro, (I had 2 up in
    > > San Fierro didn't even notice them) or maybe at the boating school.
    > >

    > Right. The Boating School's gotta be the Vagos one. (It's bizarre to find
    > Vagos all the way up there -- but they are.)
    >
    > --cleve

    good thing about that one is it takes about a minute to kick their
    asses! :O)

    --
    Paul (everybody hurts sometimes)
    Stop and Look

    Henry wrote:

    > Yap, thanks for the advice because I WAS looking only on Los Santos. When I
    > looked in San Fierro there was one big territory at the very northeast side
    > adn sure enough one Vagos territory at the boat school. I took the one in
    > San Fierro surprisingly with no second or third waves. I popped off a few
    > Ballas on the street corner and started the war. The I killed the first wave
    > Ballas and that was it... Hood is yours. I thought that was strange. So i go
    > to the boat school section to take out the last of the Vagos. I found two
    > walking around and popped them. I have found though that you need to take
    > out at least a group of three to get the war started so no go that time. I
    > wandered and wandered and saw no more Vagos. I had given up and was leaving
    > the scene when I saw three waliking up the sidewalk. Unfortunately they were
    > out of the territory zone. I figured I could lure them in. I walked up and
    > they were ignoring me I targeted one to get something started... They ran
    > like scared girls. I caught up and they weren't running anymore so I ounched
    > one. Well that did it. They were shooting at me so I ran towards the
    > territory. If you don't kill them in the territory it doesn't star a war in
    > my experience. I lured them in and turned around to kill them off. I killed
    > two but the third was running up close to me... ACCROSS A STREET AND GOT
    > KILLED BY A CAR!!! No gang war for me but I shot the bastard where he lay
    > for good measure. Anyway my point is it looks like it will be a while till I
    > can start a gang war up there but I'm going to keep trying. Later

    sometimes if you start plugging people near the helicopter pad the
    gang appears, a little like when you plug a drug seller on Los Santos
    and suddenly there's ten Ballas right behind you.

    --
    Paul (everybody hurts sometimes)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  6. Hey guys, I am soo late with this post but I need some help. I have been in Bayside Marina for the past 1.5 hours killing random people that I could fight, yet I cant see the Vagos anywhere. The thing is, Bayside Marina is not marked yellow as the other Vagos territories were, in Los Santos. I checked the whole map, looking for them but i cant find any Yellow spot on the map.

    I need that ONE territory to get all of them under my control :)
    :sweat: :kaola:
    :) :) :)

Games Video Games