Wireless with PDA

Johnny

Does anyone have an ISO of the Wireless Internet disk? I have been to 3
stores and they have no idae what I am talking about.
--
-
I am Johnny

Johnny

In article <MPG.1af7684fcc55ece989681@news.verizon.net>, alphascooter-
verizon@yahoo.com says...
> Does anyone have an ISO of the Wireless Internet disk? I have been to 3
> stores and they have no idae what I am talking about.

So I got the software from Cingular and it looks like Pocket PC 2003 is
not supported.
--
-
I am Johnny

Johnny <alphascooter-verizon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b00c97b21315390989682@news.verizon.net>...

> So I got the software from Cingular and it looks like Pocket PC 2003 is
> not supported.

The software really isn't required to make a connection, it's just
sort of a "Wizard" to simplify things.

Assuming your phone is properly setup for WIX, just create a
connection on your PPC to dial *99# though whatever method you connect
your phone (IrDA modem, Bluetooth, serial port, etc.)

If you're trying to use CSD, the number to dial is: 18472549270
User Name: WIDC0001@W4.MYCINGULAR.COM
Password: ZXY203DC9K0402

(Note the use of uppercase rather than lowercase and zeros rather than
oh's.)

Johnny

In article <de37a2e0.0405040924.52093e94@posting.google.com>,
elecconnec@aol.com says...

> Assuming your phone is properly setup for WIX, just create a
> connection on your PPC to dial *99# though whatever method you connect
> your phone (IrDA modem, Bluetooth, serial port, etc.)

When I try to use WIX I keep getting a message about bad username and
password.
--
-
I am Johnny