the election of bush(seen by an spanish)

piskeante

Distinguished
May 27, 2004
hello friends.here in spain we are very disappointed.are american people who voted bush silly??well,i think so.not only did he spend a lot of money in an endless,illegal,irresponsable,ilogical,dramatic,etc but also haven´t created job,due to his "preventive"war towards a country which was not able even to defend themselves,now,everybody is paying the consecuences of war.here,drive the car is an 45% more expensive than last year.i hate bush,i hate what he represents.it´s clear.but not only this,wantanamo base(a complete disaster)he has IMPOSED the religion,decreased dramaticaly the rights of a person,and he considers himself the one who has to set the laws,and not to obvey them if this is not interesting for him(OTAN,EUROPEAN UNION,ETC...)i think he thinks he is the king of the world.not only he has brought unemployement to its maximum historics,but also has introduced america into a economical decrease(due to the amount of money invested in tanks,weapons,etc)and the most important thing,america towards anyone who is bound to not obvey what he thinks.in spain,almost anyone wanted kerry to be the winner,because a change was needed.now..what have bush followers voted????? more wars??more preventive actions?more economic inestability?the picture we have from america,is horrible,due to bush...and the things that have taken place in america..would have never been allowed in spain,so i think,american people are stupid,because they haven´t voted their future,they have voted their doom.

by the way,i´ve bought a gigabyte g-7n400 pro 2.it´s a good election¡'¡??¿?¿

thanks a lot for the intelligent people who voted kerry to try to take bushtard out.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Kerry lost because he was a weaker candidate, don't read anything else into it.

I think the fact that a weak candidate still recieved nearly 1/2 the votes proves that there are as many people here opposing Bush as anywhere.

But the real problem is, Bush makes baked beans, not motherboards. And Kerry makes Catsup/Ketchup, not motherboards.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

piskeante

Distinguished
May 27, 2004
hello crashman,i very much appreciate you for your work here,i consider you are an informatic crack-man.i didn´t consider kerry as a weak candidate,indeed,i followed the 3 debates they made,and it seemed to me that he had clear ideas of the sort of country he wanted.the fact is that i don´t think american people wanted their "boss" to obvey anything,and to give him plenty support to do whatever he wants,regardless of the consecuences.he is really mad.i now there is a great opposal towards him,i think he deserves it.but,can you explain to me what american people who voted bush have voted¿?¿¿what have they voted??i´ve seen farenheit, that film of this fat man,and i enjoyed a lot that film.the results of this elections really showed me that american people are not influenced by anyone,as many many actors,pop stars and film makers were doing great efforts to beat bush,but this has only served for bush to have plenty of difference,(the biggest difference in popular votes and also in the house of commons)so,no matter what he has done,the horrible things and the consecuences,more people has voted him,and this means for me...that people agree with what he has done.incredible!!!!

i would have prefered a weak candidate who spent time taking the country up in all terms,than a man whose only political argue for voters was to fight against terrorism.

what you seed,is what you get.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
The problem is, you're posting in the wrong forum. These types of discussions are dedicated to the off-topic forum, which goes by the name "other" in the "other" section.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
..would have never been allowed in spain,so i think,american people are stupid,because they haven´t voted their future,they have voted their doom.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea, you guys are cock-robins over there. Just be careful riding the subway or taking a train!

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Opinions are like A_ _ holes! The only difference is that some stink worse than others! Yours is among those that really stinks, not because of who you would have chosen"Even though its obvious that you are ignorant to the real truth" but because you have done little more than wasted the space it took to make this post! Try thinking for yourself based on facts that you have researched from many different sources. If you get your info from the media alone" Especially the networks(NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN)" then you not only are totally in the dark to the truth but you don't have a snowball's chance in Hell of ever knowing the truth. These networks are biased, in fact they all are mentioned in the defintion of biased. Ok not really, but it helps to stress my point. I don't usually respond to opinion post because they only P-ss my off, but I am sick and tired of people that make comments about things they know little or nothing about. I didnt even get past the first 4 or 5 lines of your stupid idotic brainless CRAP before I had all I could stand. BTW you can stick all of that where the sun don't shine! Just to make sure you understand, IM NOT YOUR FRIEND!

You can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more thing, I try to not to hate anybody, but I damn sure don't like you. Do you still wet the bed at night? You don't have to answer that, its obvious!

RichPLS

Champion
hey, pissante, your pissing up the wrong tree.

mopeygoth

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2003
What we get over here on the US elections is a regular stand-up comedy. 'candidate says he'll lower taxes' -applause- 'candidate says she/he'll end the wars in the world' -applause-

there's no actual politics in what the general public gets to see (and base their opinion on)

no wonder our spanish friend is pissed off.

NOTE: this is what WE see of the US on tv, etc.

Abit IC7 Max II Advance - P4E3.0@3.45- i875P - 1024mb dual ddr400 3-2-2-6 - Leadtek 6800 128mb@380/850 - 600W dualfan(front/rear) PowerTek Psu - maxtor 4K080H4 & 6Y120P0 - samsung sm-352b

RichPLS

Champion
our spanish fiend would be better off pissed on.

mopeygoth

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2003
heh, let's see what arguement he returns first ;)

Abit IC7 Max II Advance - P4E3.0@3.45- i875P - 1024mb dual ddr400 3-2-2-6 - Leadtek 6800 128mb@380/850 - 600W dualfan(front/rear) PowerTek Psu - maxtor 4K080H4 & 6Y120P0 - samsung sm-352b

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
kerry is a used car sales man. nothing more, he just got lucky and ended up in politics.

wpdclan.com counter-strike game server - 66.150.155.52:27015
now featuring valve security module!

wwswimming

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005
as in the year 2000, the democratic candidate received more votes.

after 2 stolen elections/ coup d'etat's, america is now a fascist dictatorship.

let's hear it for SPAIN - VIVA ZAPATERO !

nice motherboard, too, the gigabyte that is.

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Wrong again! This time the winner got the most votes! It looks like most of the Iraqi's voted too. Now go away!

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
IDIOT! Do you know how old this post is? You must not have anything else to do other than to dig up old crap and try to start fights. Get lost STRANGER!

To save us both time, assume I know EVERYTHING :tongue:

Ok, go find a current events forum and rant there. This is a computer hardware forum, just incase you haven't noticed.