Corrupt billing

Last response: in Network Providers
June 24, 2005 6:39:43 PM

Has anyone else who accesses the Verizon Web site to check your account
charges, noticed that Verizon doesn't reset the Data charges? They simply
keep rolling it over from month-to-month!

I complained to Verizon two months ago and they did reset my Data usage then
but it was a one time deal. They're back to leaving the data charges
accumulate.

More about : corrupt billing

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 4:11:12 AM

"wowcow" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
news:p WUue.11138$VK4.5049@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Has anyone else who accesses the Verizon Web site to check your account
> charges, noticed that Verizon doesn't reset the Data charges? They simply
> keep rolling it over from month-to-month!
>
> I complained to Verizon two months ago and they did reset my Data usage
> then but it was a one time deal. They're back to leaving the data charges
> accumulate.
I noticed that also, but I just signed up for the data plan when I upgraded
to my Treo 600 a little more than a month agao so I was asuming it was just
temporary. I'm on the $24.99 10 mb plan so I hoped that they don't charge me
for going over next month. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom
!