Corrupt billing

Has anyone else who accesses the Verizon Web site to check your account
charges, noticed that Verizon doesn't reset the Data charges? They simply
keep rolling it over from month-to-month!

I complained to Verizon two months ago and they did reset my Data usage then
but it was a one time deal. They're back to leaving the data charges
accumulate.
1 answer Last reply
More about corrupt billing

    "wowcow" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone else who accesses the Verizon Web site to check your account
    > charges, noticed that Verizon doesn't reset the Data charges? They simply
    > keep rolling it over from month-to-month!
    >
    > I complained to Verizon two months ago and they did reset my Data usage
    > then but it was a one time deal. They're back to leaving the data charges
    > accumulate.
    I noticed that also, but I just signed up for the data plan when I upgraded
    to my Treo 600 a little more than a month agao so I was asuming it was just
    temporary. I'm on the $24.99 10 mb plan so I hoped that they don't charge me
    for going over next month. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Tom

Verizon Internet Service Providers