Can I Play Gran Turismo on PC?

mufarooq

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2013
I like racing games. Gran Turismo is a Play station Game. I like it very much. But the problem is Can I Play Gran Turismo on my PC?
I know that the console games can be played on pc by emulators, But which one . I really don't know about it and the emulators have a lots of settings.
If anybody help me I shall be very thankful and The suggestions and solutions will be appreciated.
My pc specs are as follows:

Motherboard: Asus p8B75
Processor : Intel i5 3330
RAM : Kingston 4GB (1600) Single module
Graphics : Sapphire HD 7750
Hard Drive : Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 16MB CACHE
PSU : 430 W

Thanks!

Solution
I use ePSXe and it works great with no lag. I'm sure your computer can more then handle it.

http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

You will need to find the bios for the system. The name of the bios file is SCPH1001.BIN. Place it in the bios folder and on first run make a path to it.

You will, of course need the .iso or .bin image of Gran Turismo.

Setting up the controller is easy.

If you need more help I could walk you through the process.

crookedmouth

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
I use ePSXe and it works great with no lag. I'm sure your computer can more then handle it.

http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

You will need to find the bios for the system. The name of the bios file is SCPH1001.BIN. Place it in the bios folder and on first run make a path to it.

You will, of course need the .iso or .bin image of Gran Turismo.

Setting up the controller is easy.

If you need more help I could walk you through the process.

Solution

XxZacksterZxX

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013

Well, at this time there is no such thing as an Xbox360 Emulator. Although, there is an Xbox Origional Emulator with a fairly wide selection of games that you can download off of CoolRom.com

-Zach

FinalDrive

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2007
All the Gran Turismo games I have tried (1-4) play great on my PC through PCSX and PCSX2. 4 gave me a bit of trouble, as PCSX2 has a hard time with driving/racing games, but I got it working. The biggest downside is the unintuitive Playstation controls. I play on a 360 pad and had to go in and remap Right Stick vertical axis to the triggers to get analog brake/gas like I got use to playing XBox games.

Side question, does the DualShock 3 support analog triggers for racing games on the PS3/PC?

Pijk Qqw

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014

hey buddy have bios selected now have video issue

boabykenobi

Reputable
Dec 23, 2014
The BIOS file is located in your emulator folder. It's nothing to do with your PC's BIOS.
ePSXe is a great Playstation emulator. I've been using it for a while now and I've never had any problems running games. Works a treat with controllers too.
I downloaded an ePSXe collection which came with the BIOS file and various other graphics and sounds, netplay, controller files.

One of the best emulators I've used.

Jakke

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013

Which versions of Playstation games does this support? PS1 through 4?