EVDO Upgrade

I believe that Verizon has upgraded the EVDO network in and around
Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Northern Kentucky and I travel any where from 5
miles to 50 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio and I get a stronger signal that
what I have had before. I get a full EVDO signal at my house and I can now
access the EVDO network at my work. Which I could not get the EVDO signal at
work before. I have the LG 8000 phone with V Cast and I also have a cable
and so I can hook my LG 8000 up my pc. The download speeds I got where any
where from 804 KB to 654 kb and the upload speed is any where from 50 kb to
101 kb. I tested the speeds on www.pcpitstop.com and www.dslreports.com .
2 answers Last reply
More about evdo upgrade

    Viper wrote:
    > I believe that Verizon has upgraded the EVDO network in and around
    > Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Northern Kentucky and I travel any where from 5

    yup... there are 6 cities going live including Seatle by Labor Day...
    lemme know what other cities you find have evdo... i have maps at
    http://wirelessinternetcoverage.com
    and
    http://evdo-coverage.blogspot.com

    tahnks! bob

    Seattle is up.
    Has been for a bit now...

    "evdo.hsdpa@gmail.com" <telepotence@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Viper wrote:
    >> I believe that Verizon has upgraded the EVDO network in and around
    >> Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Northern Kentucky and I travel any where from
    >> 5
    >
    > yup... there are 6 cities going live including Seatle by Labor Day...
    > lemme know what other cities you find have evdo... i have maps at
    > http://wirelessinternetcoverage.com
    > and
    > http://evdo-coverage.blogspot.com
    >
    > tahnks! bob