  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 24, 2005 8:51:09 PM

I believe that Verizon has upgraded the EVDO network in and around
Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Northern Kentucky and I travel any where from 5
miles to 50 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio and I get a stronger signal that
what I have had before. I get a full EVDO signal at my house and I can now
access the EVDO network at my work. Which I could not get the EVDO signal at
work before. I have the LG 8000 phone with V Cast and I also have a cable
and so I can hook my LG 8000 up my pc. The download speeds I got where any
where from 804 KB to 654 kb and the upload speed is any where from 50 kb to
101 kb. I tested the speeds on www.pcpitstop.com and www.dslreports.com .

More about : evdo upgrade

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 8:51:10 PM

Viper wrote:
> I believe that Verizon has upgraded the EVDO network in and around
> Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Northern Kentucky and I travel any where from 5

yup... there are 6 cities going live including Seatle by Labor Day...
lemme know what other cities you find have evdo... i have maps at
http://wirelessinternetcoverage.com
and
http://evdo-coverage.blogspot.com

tahnks! bob