Cooling your case

gtcb2

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2004
I need one more front intake fan but I have nowhere else to put it! Is there anyway I can mount one in any of my 3 open 5.25 inch bays?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes, you can fit a 120mm fan in your 3 adjacent bays.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

gtcb2

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2004
Do you think that would help suffently cool my pc? And should i put an 80mm instead so I have about the same intake as outake?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
If you go with a 120mm fan you can slow it down so it makes less noise and still get good airflow.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
So long as you have good flow, a slight difference in pressure won't have a noticeable affect on temperature.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
Buy a 120mm Delta Screamer, which should provide sufficient airflow inside your PC. Apparently their so powerful they can hold a CD in place over in the intake side of the fan.

gtcb2

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2004
The only problem I'd have with getting one of the deltas is I would have to have an 80mm fan in the back pull all of that air out

TRENDING THREADS