WARNING ABOUT SA SOUNDTRACK

Just used the San Andreas Radio site to burn a CD of my favourite San
Andreas tracks. Listened to it while driving car (in real world).
Noticed I was doing 70 mph in a 30 zone.

No drive-bys were performed.

Oops.

In message <1110132154.159596.322800@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
"Leodiensian" <chrispoad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just used the San Andreas Radio site to burn a CD of my favourite San
> Andreas tracks. Listened to it while driving car (in real world).
> Noticed I was doing 70 mph in a 30 zone.

Oh dear....

As long as you weren't playing K-Rose I think you'll get away with it

;o)

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

> As long as you weren't playing K-Rose I think you'll get away with it

If he was playing K-rose he'd have found himself doing 15 in a 30 zone.
And if there's any mercy in this world, someone would have done a drive-by
on him.