Task schedule engine & ZoneAlarm

Just upgraded to latest version of ZoneAlarm Pro and it's now prompting if
task schedule engine should access access as a server from the Internet.

I've denied this but why is mstask.exe trying to accept connections?

Cheers, Rob.
1 answer Last reply
More about task schedule engine zonealarm

    "Rob Nicholson" <rob.nicholson@unforgettabledelete.com> wrote in message
    > Just upgraded to latest version of ZoneAlarm Pro and it's now prompting if
    > task schedule engine should access access as a server from the Internet.
    >
    > I've denied this but why is mstask.exe trying to accept connections?
    >
    > Cheers, Rob.

    Same here - haven't perused the WWW too much to see if I can find an answer.
    Will post back if/when I do. .

Firewalls Engine Security Networking