Task schedule engine & ZoneAlarm

Just upgraded to latest version of ZoneAlarm Pro and it's now prompting if
task schedule engine should access access as a server from the Internet.

I've denied this but why is mstask.exe trying to accept connections?

Cheers, Rob.

"Rob Nicholson" <rob.nicholson@unforgettabledelete.com> wrote in message
> Just upgraded to latest version of ZoneAlarm Pro and it's now prompting if
> task schedule engine should access access as a server from the Internet.
>
> I've denied this but why is mstask.exe trying to accept connections?
>
> Cheers, Rob.

Same here - haven't perused the WWW too much to see if I can find an answer.
Will post back if/when I do. .