Battlefield 3 Punk buster issues

So i just got Battlefield 3 yesterday and i have already re-installed it 3 times due to...."Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'darquedeanly' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.325) - Error loading pbag" if anybody has a solution to this please help.

P.S. i get kicked after about 2 to 5 minutes of playing on any server that has Punkbuster enabled
5 answers Last reply
More about battlefield punk buster issues
  1. I have exactly the same problem, funny because I just install it on a new computer after play this game on a other PC without ever get this error :(
  2. I think it is a problem that will be fixe today for sure ;)
  3. Well thanks to both of you for responses but i have somehow got it to work im sorry i dont know exactly what i did i cant help much but i did put something into my bf3 directory the may be it
  4. Go to evenbalance.com and download punkbuster. Once you have it, install and run it. Add BF3 to the list of games in Punkbuster. Check for BF3 updates. It will autoupdate when it finds them and you'll be good to go.
  5. you need to go to even balance and get the updated punkbuster files. both the pb.exe and pbsvc.exe install both then run pbupdater add bf3 to the list then click update.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Connection Servers Video Games