Sign in with
Your question

Battlefield 3 Punk buster issues

Last response: in Video Games
February 24, 2013 2:53:27 PM

So i just got Battlefield 3 yesterday and i have already re-installed it 3 times due to...."Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'darquedeanly' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.325) - Error loading pbag" if anybody has a solution to this please help.

P.S. i get kicked after about 2 to 5 minutes of playing on any server that has Punkbuster enabled
February 24, 2013 6:48:13 PM

I have exactly the same problem, funny because I just install it on a new computer after play this game on a other PC without ever get this error :( 
m
l
February 24, 2013 6:49:33 PM

I think it is a problem that will be fixe today for sure ;) 
m
l
Related resources
February 25, 2013 10:37:32 AM

Well thanks to both of you for responses but i have somehow got it to work im sorry i dont know exactly what i did i cant help much but i did put something into my bf3 directory the may be it
m
l
February 26, 2013 5:21:08 PM

Go to evenbalance.com and download punkbuster. Once you have it, install and run it. Add BF3 to the list of games in Punkbuster. Check for BF3 updates. It will autoupdate when it finds them and you'll be good to go.
m
l
February 27, 2013 12:18:22 AM

you need to go to even balance and get the updated punkbuster files. both the pb.exe and pbsvc.exe install both then run pbupdater add bf3 to the list then click update.
m
l
!