Unknown gang in SA

Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
boating school is located?

They hang about in groups like the other gangs and they are holding weapons,
I think mostly deagles. Sometimes a guy can be seen with them dressed in a
brown leather jacket and black gloves, looks like their boss.

I haven't come across any site that mentions them and it's the first time
I've seen them. Do they have a gang name?

russdh wrote:

> Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
> boating school is located?
>
> They hang about in groups like the other gangs and they are holding weapons,
> I think mostly deagles. Sometimes a guy can be seen with them dressed in a
> brown leather jacket and black gloves, looks like their boss.
>
> I haven't come across any site that mentions them and it's the first time
> I've seen them. Do they have a gang name?

not noticed them. Ballas sometimes hang round there. I'll take a look
--
Paul (everybody hurts sometimes)
Stop and Look

In message <d0hs2a$iu2$1@titan.btinternet.com>
"russdh" <russdh@hotmail.com> wrote:

> They hang about in groups like the other gangs and they are holding weapons,
> I think mostly deagles. Sometimes a guy can be seen with them dressed in a
> brown leather jacket and black gloves, looks like their boss.

I've also seen them near Jizzy's club along the waterfront too. They
don't bother me even if I bother them though.

Cheers,
Rob

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:30:18 +0000 (UTC), "russdh" <russdh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
>boating school is located?
>
>They hang about in groups like the other gangs and they are holding weapons,
>I think mostly deagles. Sometimes a guy can be seen with them dressed in a
>brown leather jacket and black gloves, looks like their boss.
>
>I haven't come across any site that mentions them and it's the first time
>I've seen them. Do they have a gang name?

I've seen them.
After reading your post, I went looking.
Had to wait around, do bike stunts, document
the grenades and police bribe, and finally saw
3 of them talking. They definitely sounded
like Mafia. Pulled a gun on them, they all
fired back, after killing them, all had Desert Eagles.

I marked where I found them, as the southern most pier.
Excellant find, man!!!! Thanks!

Cyrus

In article <d0hs2a$iu2$1@titan.btinternet.com>,
"russdh" <russdh@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
> boating school is located?
>
> They hang about in groups like the other gangs and they are holding weapons,
> I think mostly deagles. Sometimes a guy can be seen with them dressed in a
> brown leather jacket and black gloves, looks like their boss.
>
> I haven't come across any site that mentions them and it's the first time
> I've seen them. Do they have a gang name?

Also, if you use the 'only gangs on the streets'(not really sure of the
name hehe) cheat. This gang appears, brown jackets and black gloves. I
assumed they were mafia of some type and just killed the meat target.

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:30:18 +0000, russdh wrote:

> Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
> boating school is located?

i've seen them before but i came across another gang that nobody else has
mentioned. i've even checked on google and haven't found any reference to
them either.

it's the "army gang".

they have shaved heads, tattooed arms and wear jeans and white t-shirts
with "army" written in black on the front.

anyone else seen them?

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:30:18 +0000, russdh wrote:
>
>> Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
>> boating school is located?
>
> i've seen them before but i came across another gang that nobody else has
> mentioned. i've even checked on google and haven't found any reference to
> them either.
>
> it's the "army gang".
>
> they have shaved heads, tattooed arms and wear jeans and white t-shirts
> with "army" written in black on the front.
>
> anyone else seen them?

I have. They hang out to the north of San Sierro, by the Gant Bridge, on
that strip by the bay. They don't like you shooting at them.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:44:30 +0000, Razor wrote:

> "bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:30:18 +0000, russdh wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone seen or heard of the mafia-type gang around the area where the
>>> boating school is located?
>>
>> i've seen them before but i came across another gang that nobody else
>> has mentioned. i've even checked on google and haven't found any
>> reference to them either.
>>
>> it's the "army gang".
>>
>> they have shaved heads, tattooed arms and wear jeans and white t-shirts
>> with "army" written in black on the front.
>>
>> anyone else seen them?
>
> I have. They hang out to the north of San Sierro, by the Gant Bridge, on
> that strip by the bay.

i saw them by the airport entrance. i'm wondering why i never saw them the
first time round...

> They don't like you shooting at them.

really? i'll have to give that a go :)

In message <d15el8$3cp$1@reader01.news.esat.net>
"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote:

> I have. They hang out to the north of San Sierro, by the Gant Bridge, on
> that strip by the bay. They don't like you shooting at them.

Same here, I thought they'd be good fodder to gain some M4 before it
unlocks at Ammu-Nation.

The few that aren't armed like to fight dirty too :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob