What's worse, World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy 11 ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
worse?

Cheers.
4 answers Last reply
More about what worse world warcraft final fantasy
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    >I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
    > worse?
    >
    > Cheers.

    Star Wars: Galaxies is worse.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    In article <1110210347.642002.25440@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    CrayzeeGuy@gmail.com says...
    > I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
    > worse?
    >
    > Cheers.

    ROTFL.

    Pure class mate.

    They had it coming didn't they! ;-)
    --

    G(ranny's) T(its): atavaX
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    "The Ikon That Can Still Go" <CrayzeeGuy@gmail.com> wrote in

    > I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
    > worse?
    >
    > Cheers.

    You'd think that since this was crossposted to a final fantasy and warcraft
    newsgroup it would be divided on those lines.

    Most AGFFers think that FF11 is an abomination however.

    Obviously this is a troll post though, so... yeah.

    --
    Corwin
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    If you have an older-model PS2 (the one without the built-in modem and
    ethernet), get Final Fantasy XI and a network adapter because FF11
    should come with a 40 gig hard drive (then you can get a disk called HD
    Loader which will allow you to copy your PS2 games to the hard drive
    and allow you to play your PS2 games from the hard drive). If you have
    the current model (the one with built-in ethernet and modem), then just
    get World Of Warcraft.

Games Final Fantasy World Of Warcraft Video Games