On which phones can one use a voice memo as a ringtone?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 27, 2005 6:42:08 AM

Thanks in advance,

Janie
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 10:35:06 AM

or LG VX6100
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 10:38:07 AM

But voice memo makes low quality recordings; not good for ringtones.
If you use a good earpiece with a descent mic it is slightly better.
The only use I have found for voice memo ringtones it to create a
silent ringtone, for really annoying people that I dont want to talk to
:-)
June 27, 2005 12:52:57 PM

DJ Craig wrote:
> The only use I have found for voice memo ringtones it to create a
> silent ringtone, for really annoying people that I dont want to talk to
> :-)

thats exactly what I do with mine LOL
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 3:40:29 PM

In article <4IJve.30644$k24.323731@twister.southeast.rr.com>, Janie
Collins <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks in advance,

I know my LG 7000 will allow that.

--
Garner R. Miller
Clifton Park, NY =USA=

LG vx6100 also does it.
June 27, 2005 11:57:18 PM

The LG VX8000 works too but like you said, the quality isn't good. On my
8000, since it can record MP3s, I just plug in a cable from my MP3 player to
the phone and record about 30-45 seconds worth of a song/sound I want to use
as a ringtone and voila, it's on my phone (FREE!).

!